🕊💙

THE MARATHON CONTINUES!

It's crazy how someone you don't know personally can touch you tremendously. I literally stopped working just to watch his funeral and every second of it touched me. Especially his brother Black Sam and Lauren London. You can tell this mans energy is unmatched because people are showing so much love and support. Like it's only love like this when one of our older greats die.

He just released his first cd but with this impact you would think he's been doing this for like 30 years. Nipsey was an angel on earth. When black rappers die the media don't usually paint them as heroic or show all of the good things they've but they have shown him so much love and he deserves all of it.

LA showed tf out for him, I wish my ass was there cause I would've been right on block like I'm from Slauson and 60th.

We lost a great artist for no reason at all and I hope this teaches everybody to appreciate the great ones that we have left.

Nip was my generations Tupac. Victory Lap been on heavy rotation since March 31st.

If you're a praying person, pray for his family, Lauren and his kids. His two year old will only have pictures of his dad. He didn't even get to chance to make memories with him that he'll actually remember and that's just heartbreaking. My heart hurts so bad for Lauren. Being a mother myself I would never wish her pain on anyway and I just pray that Nipsey covers her with every step she takes. She will never be the same, trust me. I just pray for her strength.

Jealousy is dangerous thing man.

If you haven't go stream Victory Lap and his mixtapes, if you can go support is clothing line. Let's make sure his family stay 100 at all times.

I even thought about changing his character in Player, even though it's fiction and somebody commented and called me out on it. But he's definitely in my next book.

I wish he could've survived through this, his Journey was just starting AND HE DESERVED THAT GRAMMY! PERIOD! I hope he gets an honorary one.

But with all that being said I know his huge heart got him right through the gates of Heaven. I pray for his eternal peace as he transitions.

RIP TO THE GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD NIP! 💙🕊