3

|I apologize in advanced because
I suck at writing fight scenes|

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," James Sitwell told Sam Wilson, Natasha, and Steve as they all made their way down the road

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," James Sitwell told Sam Wilson, Natasha, and Steve as they all made their way down the road. Sitwell had told the three everything they needed to know about HYDRA and what the corrupt agents were planning.

"Why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam glared through the mirror at the man as he tried to focus on the road.

"Insight is launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha reminded the two men as she leaned in between their seats.

"I know," Steve let out a small sigh. "We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly."

"What? Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea-" Before Sitwell could continue his shouting a hand reached through the window, slinging the man out of the car.

Sam quickly slammed onto the breaks as Natasha jumped into the passenger seat with Steve, the three staring in shock as two men rolled off the hood of the car. Both of them having limbs made of metal.

However another car quickly rear ended the three, the two soldiers quickly hopping back onto the roof.

The one with the longer hair, and the metal arm, slammed his hand through the windshield and pulled the steering wheel out of the car. Leaving Sam no way to drive or try to find an escape.

Natasha however got her hand on a gun, aiming it at the roof and firing. Their car quickly spun out of control, leaving all of the three 'heroes' and the HYDRA soldiers on the highway.

The taller solider got hold of a grenade launcher and aimed it at Natasha. But Steve quickly ran in front of her and used his shield to block it, getting blown off to the roads below.

"Я избавлюсь от него." The blue eyed solider took out two of his guns as he started moving toward where Steve had fallen.

"Она у меня. Найди его." The other solider responded, paying no more attention as the blue eyed man began to search for Steve.

Alongside the regular HYDRA soldiers the boy with the metal wrist started firing at the bus Steve had landed in. The blond quickly rushed out, trying to make sure no civilians got shot, and used his shield to block the bullets.

With an animalistic like growl the soldier took out his knives, chasing down the man alongside the soldier with the metal arm as he chased after the woman.

The two soldiers were already annoyed at how long it was taking to kill their newest assignments, usually having minimal trouble if that. They would usually leave their missions unscathed. But now the shorter boy noticed that now his partner didn't have his goggles, his mask being the only thing on his face.

The two were closing in on Natasha as they began firing at the red headed woman. She was cornered, and hurt considering a bullet had hit her in the shoulder.

But before either soldier could take the final shot Steve sprinted in front of her. He jumped in front of the taller man, and the solider sent a hard bunch to the Avenger's shield with his arm. The sound of metal on metal echoing throughout the now empty street.

As the man with the metal arm took on Steve, the blue eyed boy dealt with Natasha.

The woman threw punches at the boy which he easily dodged. Swinging his knives around as he tried to land a hit on the girl. While he was the perfect soldier, Natasha was faster by far, managing to work her legs around his shoulders and slam him back into the ground.

A low grunt escaped the boy as the cold wind hit his face, looking to see his mask broken beside him. As he stumbled off the ground he found himself standing beside his partner, Steve staring at the two in shock.

"Bucky?" It didn't take long for the Captain's eyes to wander to the other boy, his breath getting stuck in his chest. "Jace?"

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The elder Barnes boy asked, looking to the man beside him.

Brody didn't say a word, looking at Steve with wide eyes.

"I know you," Brody whispered pointing at the blond. The soldier swallowed harshly, biting his cheek as he stared at the Captain. "I-I know-" he stopped himself shaking his head. "I know you. I know your name-" Brody shook his head softly.

It was a sight Steve recognized all too well. The way Brody would think open mouthed as he tried to remember something buried deep in his head.

However before the boy could think anymore Sam flew in with his Falcon gear, knocking over the two soldiers. And in an instant they were both back to firing bullets at Steve.

"Get down." Brody shouted, tackling Bucky out of the way as Natasha fired the grenade launcher at them.

And like that they were gone as Steve stared at where they had once been. Watching as they were surrounded by SHIELD agents.

"I knew him," Brody mumbled to himself as the HYDRA scientists and guards surrounded him.

'Hell, I'd follow you just about anywhere, Cap.' Brody gave a soft smile to the blond.

"I knew him," Brody repeated.

"Stop talking," one of the men glared at him.

"That's Steve. His name is Steve." Brody quickly shoved the guards away, trying to break to the door. "Bucky is my brother-" The boy gasped out as the guards all grabbed onto him. "Stop! Stop!" The boy screamed as they strapped him down to the chair. "Don't touch me." Brody continued to shout as he tried to thrash, the feeling all too familiar.

As if it were just yesterday when HYDRA had first captured him and Bucky.

"I remember," the boy shouted as they placed something between his teeth. The screaming stopped, but he continued to pull at the metal bars pinning him down.

"We looked for you after," Bucky told Steve as they walked toward his apartment. Brody followed behind them slowly with a frown as he watched Steve. "Our folks wanted to give you a ride to the cemetery."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to be alone," Steve sighed as he took out his keys.

"That's okay too," Brody nodded reassuringly.

"How was it?"

"It's okay. She's next to Dad."

"We were gonna ask-"

"I know what you guys were gonna ask, I just-"

"We can put the couch cushions on the floor like when we were kids. It'll be fun. All you gotta do is shine my shoes, maybe take out the trash." Brody rolled his eyes at his brother, giving him a small shove.

"Thank you guys, really. But I can get by on my own."

"The thing is," Bucky placed a hand on Steve's shoulder. "You don't have to. We're with you til the end of the line, pal."

"And way after that," Brody and Steve shared a soft smile as Bucky squeezed his shoulder.

"Wipe them both. Start over."

Brody's screams were muffled as he felt electricity coursing through him. The scientists using it to make sure he and Bucky both followed orders.

The youngest Barnes' screams echoed through the facility alongside his brothers, his mind trying to hold onto the image of a scrawny blond boy he used to know in Brooklyn.