2

"First rule of going on the run, don't run

"First rule of going on the run, don't run. Walk," Natasha mumbled to Steve as the pair made their way through the mall. The spy was all too aware of the soldier's head snapping around as if he was on a battlefield and anticipating the next shot.

"If I run in these shoes they're going to fall off," he responded stiffly. The two made their way into an electronic store, Natasha on the verge of begging Steve to act normal and stop fidgeting with his hat and glasses.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." The red head told him as she typed away at the laptop, ignoring the other people in the store.

"How much time do we have?" The blond asked, doing the opposite as he took note of every person in his line of sight.

"Um, about nine minutes from," the woman hummed as she plugged in the flash drive. "Now," Natasha typed quickly as she looked over everything that had been stored in the drive. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands."

"Can you override it?"

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly," she continued to try and work on getting all the information out of the drive. "I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."

"Hey." Steve jumped as a worker wandered over to him and Natasha, quickly moving between him and the laptop. "Can I help you guys with anything?"

"No, my fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." Natasha easily lied as she hugged Steve from behind, putting on a fake smile as the blond tried to do the same.

"Right, we're getting married."

"Congratulations. Where are you guys thinking about going?" Steve craned his neck to glance down at the computer, hoping Natasha had found the location.

"New Jersey."

"Oh." The man began to stare at Steve with a slight smile, the Captain shifting his weight nervously. "I have the exact same glasses."

"Wow, you guys are like twins," Natasha threw over her shoulder dryly.

"I wish," the worked made gestures to Steve's chest. "Specimen. If you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." With a small wave the man moved onto another person in the store.