"Who do you choose deku.." (Pt 20)

No ones POV

15 minutes passed and the group finally made it to the cafe. Todoroki sat down next to Izuku and Bakugo Sat infront of her while Ochako sat next to him.
For the first few minutes their was no talking but only searching through the menus. Once after everyone found what they wanted they ordered, and their excuse "not to talk to eachother" was gone.

Izuku POV
After I ordered I looked at Todoroki, he seemed a little spaced out. I was really hoping this wasnt gonna turn out like our first date. After ochako got done ordering she decided to say the first words of our date conversation.

"Sooooo Izuku~Chan what do you like the most about Todoroki~Kun?" Ochako said cheerfully.

"Well I like everything about Todoroki!" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks Midoriya," Todoroki said staring at me with a slight blush.

"Tch... this is gonna be so lame round face with them around.." Kacchan said with a upset tone in his voice.

"Well I'm so sorry kacchan," I said sarcastically than giggled.

"Bakugo~kun this date is gonna be amazing I promise!" Uraraka said, her cheeks as pink as ever.

"Whatever you say round face.." he looked away from the table and started to space out.

No ones POV
Small talk was made and you could hear a few laughs made out from the group except for bakugo. Finally their food and drinks arrived, here was when it was going to happen...

Bakugo POV
This is so stupid.. atleast now I dont have a reason to talk. I grabbed my food and drink and I looked at it. In the corner of my eye I could see Deku feeding half and half. I than looked at ochako and she seemed a little upset, I didnt know why. But soon I realized why...

"I'm gonna go to the restroom I'll be back.." Round face said with tears in her eyes.

"O-okay..."Deku said, sounding a bit concerned but she kept feeding half in half.

I looked at both of them and rolled my eyes, my chest started to hurt.

"Tch..Deku would you stop!?" I said raising my voice and looking at her.

Izuku POV
Once I heard the words come out of his mouth, things were very clear to me. I stopped feeding Todoroki and than looked at kacchan.

"Kacchan are you jealous or something.. because I'm just trying to enjoy the date.." I said calmly.

Todoroki looked at kacchan and said," He shouldn't have any reason to be upset Midoriya.. I mean hes not your date."

"So what the hell does it matter if I'm her date or not Icy Hot?! Your really starting to piss me off!" Kacchan said now yelling.

Some worker came by and asked kacchan and Todoroki to go outside I left ochako-chan a note on the table and went outside with them.

When I caught up to them Todoroki grabbed my hand and stood near kacchan. I was very confused.

"Bakugo we shouldn't have to fight over Midoriya.." Todoroki said calmly.

"Get your stupid ass hands off her icy hot!" Bakugo said yelling again.

"Kacchan shut up! And Todoroki stop talking!" I said yelling at both of them.

Bakugo glared at me and Todoroki just plainly stared at me.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you..?" I said trying to calm down.

"Midoriya who do you choose.... me or  Bakugo?" Todoroki said calmly.

"Huh..?!" I said shocked.

(To be continued...")