Im sorry Deku.. (11)

Bakugo POV

After training I headed back to my dorm room.. when I opened my door I saw a naked girl.. when I realized who it was it was to late.. it was deku.. and she threw something at me..
_____________________________

Izuku yelled "Kacchan you Perv!" *she kept throwing books at him and quickly put on her clothes*

Katsuki yelled back "I'm not a pervert deku! Maybe you should change in the bathroom instead of in the open where I could possibly walk in!"

*they were both blushing but katsuki was light and izuku face was deep red*

"GET OUT!"* Izuku was still throwing books at him*

*katsuki covered his eyes* "Look I'm sorry for walking in on you but hurry up and get dressed.."

*as soon as izuku was dressed she ran out of their dorm room crying from embarrassment *

*katsuki took his hands off of his eyes when he heard the door slam, he assumed she left.. so he just sat on his bed*

*a few minutes later he had went over to izuku bed and grabbed her all might blanket and snuggled up with it and fell asleep*

Izuku POV
Oh my... no.. i-i cant anymore.. but I have to try to stay in the same dorm as him.. it's so difficult.. and now hes seen me naked.. atleast it wasn't mineta.. things would be worse..

*she started to walk back to the dorm and when she walked in she saw kacchan with her all might blanket.. she hit him but he didnt wake up he only started to mumble words in his sleep*

Katsuki sleep mumbling "Don't leave me izuku.. please.."

((Sorry for not posting in awhile but here you go! Sorry its not that good))