Kacchan (Pt.8)

Izuku POV

When I woke up I saw a very angry kacchan hovering over me. I jumped and he started to talk.

"S-sorry deku, I just wanted to make sure you were sleeping ok." He said nervously

(Ok so this "()" mean like a side note and this is like a thought or action sign "*" )

*"What the hell,"* was the only thought izuku had in her head. And magically she started to blush because kacchan was holding her hand.

Izuku slaps his hand away from hers and says "Kacchan you've been acting weird lately are you sick or something?"

*Kacchan faked a cough and izuku fell for it*

Izuku started to talk again "Kacchan you are sick aren't you do you wanna go to recovery girl?"

"No need she cant help me, but maybe you can I'll just call the teachers later and tell them I'm sick and that your helping me," kacchan said calmly.

"Ok kacchan!"

A few hours later !

Bakugo POV

Dammit why do I feel like I belong to always be around deku. I should of never bullied her, nothing can makeup for the things I've done to her but I love her so much. She's the only thing that brightens my day even when I'm bullying her. Its just to hard to show the feelings so I just have to treat her like shit it's so much easier. Me and deku ended watching a movie and it ended being some kind of scifi movie that sucked but somehow she was scared by it and she was holding my hand tight. I couldn't help but blush she just looked so adorable.

(Sorry for the short chapter but to be contined....)