Your going on a what?! (Pt 16.)

Katsuki POV

When ochako gets here I'll ask her if she wants to go on a date and I'm sure if she says yes that news will head back to deku.

Ochako POV
When I made it to the kitchen bakugo looked a little pissed off, I checked the time on my phone and i knew i was dead. Even if it was one minute he said he would murder me.

"What took you so long round face?!" Bakugo said yelling at me.

"Calm down bakugo I'm only a minute late I got held up, anyways what do you want?" I said.

"I was wanting to know if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight round face?"He said still yelling.

I blushed a little than responded," Sure!" I said to him than ran off.

Izuku POV

I woke up to mina laying on my leg, I grabbed a pillow than moved and slid it underneath her head. I quietly made my way to the kitchen and I saw a blonde headed boy with crimson eyes staring at me. It was kacchan.. but why was he in here so early.. only unless. NO, I SLEPT IN WAY TO LATE..

"Nerd are you just gonna stand their and stare or do something," He said sort of peacefully.

"Dont talk to me kacchan.. after last night I dont feel like it..." I said.

"Fine, but just for your information I wont be in the dorm room around normal time tonight.." kacchan said smirking.

"And why is that kacchan..?" I said back.

Kacchan started to get close to me than he whispered in my ear,"Because shitty nerd I have something called a date.. with a special person," he said than walked off.

What the hell?! Him on a date?! Hes joking right.. why would he go on a date... and why couldnt it of been with me..