Double Date?! Part 19

Ochako POV

While I waited for bakugo to arrive izuku texted me asking if she could join us on a double date. I wasnt exactly sure who her date was but I said yes anyways because shes my best friend. When she got here she looked stunning.. if I was her date I'd be really happy. She was wearing a white crop top with frilly sleeves and a green skirt that was shorter than I thought when I first seen it. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had a small amount of makeup on. She ran up to me and hugged me smiling.

No ones POV

"Ochako I'm so happy for you and kacchan!" Izuku's voice had  a little sarcasm to it that Uraraka didnt notice.

"Aww thank you izu-chan! So whose your lucky date?" Ochako said excited.

"You'll see! I'm hoping he likes my outfit!" Midoriya smiled brightly.

A few minutes later of chatter Izuku date showed up. When Todoroki got their he stared at izuku for a few seconds, a blush appeared on his face. He dressed normally but Izuku seemed "happy" still. Todoroki went over to them and had a normal face just his cheeks were dusted with a faint red.

"You look amazing Midoriya.." Todoroki said calmly.

"Thank you Todoroki!" Izuku smiled.

Ochako wasnt upset but was a little confused, "Ah so I see your izu-chans date Todoroki-kun! I'm happy to see izuku so cheerful let's hope bakugo doesnt ruin the mood!" Uraraka giggled.

After they talked for awhile bakugo showed up a few minutes late, when he saw Todoroki and Izuku his jaw dropped.

Bakugo POV

What the hell is half in half doing here with deku and round face. Speaking of deky what the hell is she doing here with round face! This is the place I was supposed to meet round face at. How did she find out the location. [While bakugo thought to himself a voice interrupted his thoughts. One he knew to well..]

"Soooo are we ready to go Ochako-chan?" Izuku said calmly.

"Wait a minute Round face what are these extras doing tagging along on are date?" I said loudly.

Ochako rolled her eyes and looked at bakugo," Izu-chan wanted to know if she could have a double date with us and I said yes because shes my bestfriend and I knew you wouldnt care bakugo.."

I closed my eyes arguing with myself in my head," Tch.. fine but they better not bother me.."

Izuku POV
What's his problem... is he so upset that I turned his plan around to make me admit I'm "jealous"? Well he'll have to get over it. Besides maybe I can make him jealous tonight. I accidentally giggled.

"What are you laughing at deku?" He said growling at me.

"N-nothing.." I said grabbing onto Todoroki arm when kacchan looked at me.

I looked back at him and saw his face expression change. I was right... so he doesnt like me being around Todoroki... hm..

(Tysm viewers for staying with me and reading sorry for the long wait but here's a longer chapter)