How do I make deku jealous? (Pt.15)

Katsuki POV

Hmm I wonder what I can do to make her admit that shes a jealous cute nerd.. well I could just mess around with Uraraka.. no that would be going way to far Katsuki.. but it would work... just try it once and see her reaction than you'll know from their.

I walked out of the dorm room this morning towards the lounge and I saw a passed out cute greenette, a short haired pinky, and than a pikachu. I went into the kitchen and than I texted round face to meet me here in 5 mins.

Ochaco POV
I woke up to the sound of a ring, I rolled over and grabbed my phone I almost dropped it looking at the message.

(Message)
Bakugo💣💥: Hey round face meet me In the next 5 mins in the kitchen or your fucking dead got it.

Wow bakugo wants to meet with me.. I wonder why.. I'm pretty sure he hates me since he declined going on a date with me. Well I guess it's time to find out. Today's Saturday so I'm just gonna dress comfortably. I changed into a orange crop top and I put on black ripped Jean's. I exited my dorm room and started to walk towards the kitchen on my way their I saw Todoroki so I waved and smiled he gave a short wave and than kept walking.. it seemed he was heading towards the lounge.