About (y/n) Yukinohana

Start from the beginning

Tsukumo: She knows of his actor past but does not bother him with that, she helps him practice with being normal.

--
Guards
-
Hajime: She respects him as he is her superior, he does give her advice as he does care about her safety.

Yamato: is loud and a bit annoying to her but she does respect his good attitude and work ethic. She thinks his wife is nice and his kid adorable.

Seitarou: she and Seitarou get along very well, both of them like peacefulness so they get along easily. He made the doll of her childhood friend for her.

Kiji: Kiji acts as both a motherly figure and an older brother for her. They get along very well, probably the closest relationship she has in the prison besides the other experiments.

Samon: They train together and have a respectful friendship. Samon sometimes tells her stories about his childhood with his brother and Noriko.

Kenshirou: they respect each other and get along well, He does feel bad that she had to endure such a horrible fate.

Damian: she likes Damian because he looks scary but is actually very sweet. They talk whenever they are able to. This gentle giant and her both wear masks that make them look scarier than they really are.

 This gentle giant and her both wear masks that make them look scarier than they really are

Yamada Orochi: she gets drawing lessons from him and listens to his thoughts. He may be a bit of a negative person but she knows he just has confidence issues and is very critical of himself.

 He may be a bit of a negative person but she knows he just has confidence issues and is very critical of himself

Kiosuke kyuubi: She views him as another older brother and likes to talk to him. She thinks it is a little silly that he is trying to find a wife in a prison but she hopes that he finally finds the right person.

 She thinks it is a little silly that he is trying to find a wife in a prison but she hopes that he finally finds the right person

Inori: She does not really like that he is perverted but still has a good mutual relationship. They often have friendly banter between each other. He usually has to be careful with his comments as an inappropriate one will grant him a punch in the nose.

Hitoshi: the relationship between them is good. She joins him for breaks and tells him about how his brother is. Hitoshi does not seem to care about how cold her skin is and will hug her upon seeing her.

Momoko: She sees the warden as her older sister. Although Momoko tells her not to call her big sister or 'momo-nee', the blue haired warden actually appreciates the admiration yukinohana has for her.

Mitsuru: like with other guards and inmates, mitsuru's likable personality makes him easy to get along with and a good friend.

--
Other
-
Elf: He is obsessive over her and Jyugo, as they are his projects.

Shiro: her first real friend and love. She never recovered from losing him. But echoes of him remain, is he truly gone?