Chapter twelve: Heart of justice

(Y/n) woke up in a hospital bed, she had several ice packs laying on her body. Kaguya was replacing the ones that were warm, the android stood when she saw the patient was awake. "Are you in pain?," the android asked.
"Not at the moment Kaguya-nee.," the female replied, "But thank you."
"There are several inmates who requested to see you.," the android said, "Do you want to see them?"
"Fifteen first.," the cold bodied female replied, "We need to talk."
"I will inform him.," the android said and walked out of the room.
The blue and pink eyed female looked up at the ceiling, it was like this when she woke up after the surgery Elf and the man with the scar did. Shiro was beside her and begging her to wake up.

She was pulled from her thoughts by Jyugo walking in and sitting down, "Hey, you feeling better?"
"Yes, what about you?," (y/n) asked, "Elf still bugging you?"
"Nah. Haven't seen him anymore and I can beat him if he tries to come back.," Jyugo answered.
"Jyugo.," the female said, "I... I..."
She struggled to get the words, "I... I want to know more about what you know about that bastard. The one who did this to us."
"You are asking me about Elf?," the black and red haired male asked, "Well... I know he is a part of me. And can see us because of it."
"He's keeping surveillance of us.," the female said and looked to her hands, "Of course he is. We're his most valuable of subjects. You with your blades and I with my unstudied power."
"That bastard won't get us. Because we're too strong for him.," Jyugo said and held up his hand for her to take then put his pinky out, "Right?"
(Y/n) felt tears on her cheeks and pellets of ice drop from those tears as they froze from her power, she held up her pinky hesitantly and took his.
"We have to stay strong together right? Otherwise he will get us.," the Japanese male said, "You're already strong, we just have to remind each other when we falter. We win, we always will."

(Y/n)'s hand was caught in his. He was so warm.
"Yeah. We are.", the female said back.
"I think that Uno and the others want to see you as well.," Jyugo said, "Want to have some more? Everyone is worried."
"Send them in.," the female said with a smile.
Jyugo got up and walked to the door, "She says that it's okay to come in."
The Japanese male stood aside as Nico ran in and Jumped onto the bed with the female.
The others walked in as well.
"Yukino-chan! Are you okay?," the Small green haired male asked and hugged the female's shoulders, "You fainted so suddenly."
She placed her hand on the male's head, "I'm fine Nico. Are you okay now?"
"Yeah, I have all of my medicine now. That thing you did with your powers was amazing!," the small American teen said happily, "You were like some sort of magical girl amazing."
"Nico, calm down. You could hurt her, she's still recovering.," Uno said and sat down on a stool next to her bed, "But he is right, you did a great job when you were fighting to protect us."
The British male grinned, "You have my thanks, Yukino-chan."
"Get off of her!," Honey scolded, "Shoo, a lady doesn't need riff-raff."

"It's fine Honey.," the female spoke and held the smaller male hugging her shoulders, "He's not hurting anything."
"Are you okay, miss Hana?," Trois asked, "You really pushed yourself past your limit from what Kiji told me."
"I am healing now, Trois. But thank you.," (y/n) said, "But how are Your and Honey's injuries?"
"Mine are not as bad, but Honey's hands and face needed treatment.," the French male said.
"It was thanks to you that we got to Kiji.," (y/n) said with a smile, "You two are so cool."
The two males seemed to puff up in their ego from that.
"How about we have dinner together one day, Hana-chan?," Trois said with a smile and lower lidded eyes. He was making a face that would make women melt.
"No thanks. You two would try to turn it into a date.," the female replied, "It is against the rules to date a patient. Same with you Uno, so please don't ask."
"Dammit.," she heard the British male say.
She placed her hand on the British male's hat, "Uno. You will find the right girl one day."
Trois spoke up, "We are all glad to see you are feeling better, but you need to rest. We'll leave you be for now."
Nico whined but got off of the female, "Bye, Yukino-chan. See you next therapy session I guess.."