Screeching Static

"Not even an inch...I mean I did spend quite a while constricted with that tail of yours, in that compassionate embrace of yours, me locked in your arms like that, someone was clingy," Slyly, I smirk as I wrap my arms around myself, bringing up a certain pair of assets up, my sly smirk widening at his cute reaction of blushing and bowing his head angry.

"I was not clingy!!!" He argues as I cackle.

"You're not denying your enjoyment!" Angel joins in giggling, the pair of unaware of the timid group, blinking slightly fearful of the silently seething of Alastor, familiar symbols spewing from the raw red aura surrounding him.

"I...I..." Snaky stutters as Angel and I giggle, enjoying this top tier hilarity, finding it amusing.

"Are you blushing?" I accuse noting his hands on his blushing face.

"N-No!!!" He barks back as I continue laughing, cradling my stomach from the pain below.

"Aww you're adorable," I smile awing at the endearing nature as I turn to the group, shaking oddly enough. He's cute, he's forgiven...I wave him off, dismissing him but...

"A-anyway....We meet yet again, Alastor!" Snaky continues making me arch a brow at the dumbass, I'm giving him mercy for trespassing and he does this? Wow he's a moron.

"Do I know you?" Alastor questions, a hint of malice in his tone but his radio static overpowers it, wonder what's with the anger? If it's over one song, I'll laugh.

"Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of- surprise! I'm so evil!!" Cackling, he maniacally laughs only then for our eyes to widen as Alastor smirks, a sickening sweet smile as he leans forward, raising his hand as he clicks his fingers as Snakey lets down some sort of cannon, only as it begins to fire up for some weird ass circle to surround the blimp and for a few coal black tentacles to shoot out, coiling around the blimp, my ears ringing, hearing the pained cries as we watched disturbed as numerous eggs are splattered to the ground, guess they weren't what they were cracked up to be, heh...

Still tough luck, Snakey should have slithered away, heh...I need to stop this is inappropriate. Oh when the heck has that ever stopped me before!? Loudly, the static noise coming from Alastor fades as he straightens himself from his hunched form, clearly loving this and getting into destroying the devastated blimp as he turns to us smiling brightly, oblivious of our disturbed expressions from his demonic actions I mean...what is up with this guy? I would have heard of him...I mean...I just who is he!?

"Well I'm starved!" Grinning, Alastor opens his arms out to us.

"Why did you kill him? He was being cuuute..." Grumble, I complain arms crossed pouting at the loss.

"He really wasn't darling." Sharply, Alastor tells me briskly, quite coldly as I feel his hand on my back, gently pushing me forward with his hand around my waist, making me frown as he pushes me with the group following after the maniac. To the hotel for his so called jambalaya, ignoring the faint warmth I receive from the food being mentioned.

"Tch you just don't understand." Sighing, I shake my head disappointed.

"Who wants some jambalaya!?" He questions ignoring me as I scowl, arms crossed.

"Nope..." I mutter only to release a squeak of shock as I feel his hand grab my own as I'm twisted and pulled into his chest, my dilated bleus meeting his smug reds as he smirks down unnervingly at me, his grip tightening on my own.

"My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya! You'd love it!!!" He insists as I scowl sliding my hand from his.

"I really don't care..." Coldly, I deadpan turning my back to him, ready to head back inside to return to my normal clothes, my normal attire, my normal colours, their colours, his colours, not these demon reds and blacks...

"In fact, it nearly killed her!" Laughing, Alastor ignores me, raising his arm around me bringing me tightly into a chokehold like hug as I writhe, reaching out to the others, who give me look of both pity and fear...

Help...

"You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Oh, I'm on a roll! Yes sir, this is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set!"

If you guys want to me continue writing this series, I can do prompts but they won't be considered canon until well it happens I suppose. Just give me a prompt or request and I can try to do a oneshot with character and Kat, it doesn't have to be romantic but just going to say I won't consider these canon since I'm still trying to get a gist of Kat as well as Hazbin not being a full series yet....

You can even request headcanon or imagines of Kat in a relationship with someone I'd be glad to do it.

So who is my favourite character in Hazbin?

Weirdly enough NOT Alastor, don't get me wrong I like the guy but for some reason Sir Pentious, then again I love goofy adorable characters trying too hard at being evil...

Also don't forget my other works would appreciate some feedback if you can guys or why not try out my other books on my profile?

*If you guys have any prompts or one shot ideas you want Kat to be in comment down below and I'd be glad to publish them or any questions about Kat, just comment down below*