I watch as Izuku gets an unusual smirk before coming over to the window I'm leaning on.

Izuku: Don't worry Nemu if it doesn't affect your health I think your amazing as you are.

I had to look down to hide my blush.  I also pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't still dreaming.

Nemuri: Still I think i could use......

Izu didn't even let me finish as he cut me off by tilting my head up and kissing me.  The sudden aggressiveness from him made my knees go weak.  I wrap my arms around Izu's head as one hand softly plays with his emerald hair.  Eventually we had to come up for air.

Nemuri: What *pant* was *pant* that for.

Izuku: I don't want to hear you or any of the other girls putting yourselves down.  What I did was to show my love for you.  I wish I could show it a bit better.

Nemuri: 'I know how you can show me 😏😏' Then come shopping with me.

Izuku: Sure let me shower and I'll be right down.

Nemuri: Ok.

Izuku: Ok Nemu let's go.

Turning around I got the biggest shock today.

Nemuri: You were glasses?!

Izuku: Yes though normally I use contacts.  When using magecraft for any extent of time it causes my contacts to basically disintegrate the moment I stop using said ability.  Also without them or contacts I'm far sighted.  Anyway let's go.

We made our way to the local shopping center.  Nemuri dragged me to all kinds of clothes shops.  She had me try on various clothes plush jewelry for guys.  Even a few chokers.

Izuku: Nemu-chan.....

Nemuri: 😳 Y-Yes Izu?

Izuku: Your taste is showing through with some of these outfits.

Nemuri: You mad?

Izuku: I could do without the chokers but some of them aren't bad.  But now it's pay back time 😏

I started to back away at his grin.  When Izu smiled like that his inner sadist comes out.  He quickly pushed me into the ladies changing rooms before handing me various outfits.

Nemuri: Come on Izu is that enough?

Izuku: One more I think this one we both really like

What he handed me was almost like a modified version of my hero outfit

What he handed me was almost like a modified version of my hero outfit.  Yet it was really cute.

Nemuri: How do I look?

Izuku: Humina, humina, humina.

I think he ment to be thinking that though I did take it as a complement.  Deciding to tease him some me I walk up to him and gently close his mouth.

Nemuri: if your mouth is hanging open like that bugs might fly in.

I head back to change out of the clothes Izuku picked, and we paid for what we wanted to keep.  Leaving the shopping center he head to a near by park.  Izuku sees it wad quiet before pulling me to a table off the main path.

Izuku: Hey Nemu can we talk for a sec.

Nemuri: Sure Izu.  Is everything ok?

Izuku: it is it just seems like your holding back around me are you ok?

Nemuri: ......

Izuku: Please talk to me.  I want no secrets between us.

Nemuri: Promise to not laugh at me?

Izuku: You kinding me this is me we are talking about.  I wouldn't laugh at you even if I was hit by Ms. Joke's quirk.

I had to smile at that.

Nemuri: I'm scared.  Part of me still believes this is a dream, and that someday you'll realized just how big a difference in age there really is.  And you leave me for someone younger.  Another part of me is scared that events like Kamino will keep happening.  That your nature to help everyone will mean you keep ending up in the hospital.

I didnt notice Izuku get up and moving to my side.  Nor did I notice the tears that stained my face till Izuku pulled me into a hug where that damn in my eyes and heart broke down and I cried into his shoulder.  Izuku didn't say a word till i stopped the water works.

Izuku: Feeling better.

I just nod in response.

Izuku: First of all age is but a number.  I love you Nemuri Kayama.  Not as the heroine Midnight.  But as the woman right next to me now.  As for the worry about me saving others.  Well i can't promise that one.  If they are within my reach and I do nothing I'd hate myself.  I won't become a hero unless absolutely necessary.  Though people are calling me from then Arsenal which I find hilarious.

I couldn't help but smile hearing his amusement.  I looked up from his shoulder and into the emerald eyes that make my heart race.

Izuku: Nemuri you don't have to hold back if you want to spend time together just ask.  Hell don't ask.  If I'm working out or training your always welcome to keep me company.  If you want to hold hands then take my hand I'll never reject you.  If you want to kiss.....

He leans close to my ear before whispering in it.

Izuku: I'll give you the best kiss I can manage that will show the world you are mine.

Izu gives me a quick peck on the lips as I turn crimson.  He is looking somewhere in the park and I notice an amphitheater.  My emerlad quickly stands up taking my hand and dragging both of us over there.  Quickly setting up the speaker he just bought he connects his phone as music fills the area.  He looks right at me and keeps eye contact even as a crowd starts to gather.

After he finished Izuku collected his phone and speaker.  Getting off the stage he made his way to me, all while ignoring the fan girls asking for autographs, trying to get a feel of him, or even pass him their cell number.  The more he ignored them the more they craves his attention.  Reaching me he cups my chin and give me such a passionate kiss that it makes my knees weak.

Crowd: Why the old hag!!

Izuku didnt hear it as I just gave them a middle finger.  I ended up squealing as Izu picks me up.

Izuku: Lets go home Nemu.

Nemuri: Yes Izu 😄.

That night I slept in Izuku's bed with him.  From that night on the pervy dreams stopped.

End Nemuri.  Sorry for the late update my health has been shitty IRL so I've had no energy to write.  While I'm still not better I'm hopefully on the road to recovery so chapters should be more often.  Lastly after this there is only one more arc before the epilogue so im kind of sad its ending yet happy it did so well.