Mr. Cooper (mature)

Beginne am Anfang

"Stop." He mumbled.

I smirked and continued doing it, using my second hand now as well. Mr. Cooper glared at me and now put his book down. He closed it and shot me a glare. Gotcha.

"I told you to stop." He said in a warning tone.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I tilted my head to the side and innocently batted my eyelashes at my hot teacher. Was I seriously flirting with him?

"Don't test my patience, Miss Germanotta." He warned again, raising a finger to point it at me.

"I love testing your patience though." I teased, shooting him a smirk, tapping my fingers on the table again.

I watched him try to ignore it as he opened his book again but when I didn't stop he slammed the book against the table and jumped off of his chair. He rushed towards me and grabbed my hands, finally making me stop. He was breathing heavily at how angered he was and glared right into my eyes. I looked at him, then down at his hands holding mine captive and then back at him.

"This is inappropriate." I stated. His grip on my hands loosened but he still didn't let go.

"You're making me go crazy." He mumbled. "Why are you playing games with me, huh?" He asked.

"I'm not doing anything. I'm innocent." I frowned.

"Innocent, my ass, Stefani." He said my first name, making me shiver slightly.

"Are we using our first names already?" I teased, biting down on my bottom lip.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked and I caught him looking at my lips for a split second before they looked away again. I had him right where I wanted him.

"Nothing. What are you trying to do, Bradley?" I asked.

"It's Mr. Cooper." He said in a serious tone.

"I like it when you're kinky." I suddenly said, making his eyes widen.

"Miss Germanotta, this is very inappropriate and I won't let you talk to me like this."

"What are you gonna do about it?" I paused, then smirked. "Punish me?"

Bradley audibly swallowed before finally letting go of my hands. When he straightened his posture I could see the very visible bulge in his pants and knew I had caused it. Cooper walked back to his table without answering and pretended I wasn't there for the rest of the time.

++++

Mr. Cooper and I didn't get along. At all. I was in and out of detention for two weeks now, every time being more inappropriate than the other. I kept teasing and flirting and he tried to brush me off or ignore me but I knew it turned him on. I often caught him staring at me when I was working in class and it honestly made me feel wanted. I decided to fully go for it that day and I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me. I had him right where I wanted him after all.

"You're staring at me again." I teased when I looked up from my book and caught him right in the act. Cooper rolled his eyes.

"I'm supposed to. You're under my watch for the afternoon." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So you can't look away from me for a second?" I asked, a small smirk spreading across my lips.

"No." He said, still looking at me.

"Okay." I innocently said, making him raise an eyebrow at me.

I continued to read my book and then closed it, leaning back in my chair. Bradley watched me intently, as I slowly spread my legs, exposing my white lace panties to him under the table.