Chapter 3 - A Minor Hiccup

Start from the beginning

Blake's new outfit (codenamed Intruder) white, v-neck, zip-up crop shirt with her emblem on the side, a black hem and three-quarter sleeves, black pants that have a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg, a black belt with a piece of fabric that covers her from hip to hip over a longer, translucent, purple piece of fabric, black high-heel boots with two straps and buckles, and purple undersoles, reaching to mid-calf.

Yang's new outfit (codenamed Hunter) a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low cut black shirt, black miniskirt, a pair of crooked black belts with gold accents are slung around her hips, a purple piece of fabric attached to the left-rear section of the lower belt, thigh high stockings attached to her miniskirt by garter-belts, black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons on the back tied in a bow, and a purple pendant set in silver.

"I thought that class would never end." Blake sighed, tightening the ribbons wrapped around her arms as she and the others hear a rhythmic knock on their door, indicating that it was Ky and Aptus.

"Is it safe to come in?" Ky's voice echoed through the door,

"Yeah, come in!" Ruby spoke up.

"Are we're late?" Aptus asked as the duo walked through the door after opening it.

"You're just in time." Yang said as the girls of Team RWBYK took a minute to look at the duo's new outfits for the mission.

"Wow, liking the new looks, boys," Yang smirked as she looked them up and down.

Ky's new outfit (codenamed Speedster) consists of an a black, high-collared jacket with his necklace hanging in front of it. Over this, he wore another jacket, this one unzipped and blue, with several black block designs and a blue flames on the end of each sleeve with white outing. This jacket's collar was black and pleated and folded back.

He also wore two-colored pants; the legs of his pants were blue with several of what looked like buttons on the hem that appeared to attach the legs to the rest of the cloth, which also had blue flames at the bottom. His shoes were colored in shades of gray and black, and had blue straps in place of laces. Finally, He wore wristbands with a black-and-blue checkerboard pattern on both of his wrists, as well as a plain black ring on his left index finger and a plain blue ring on his left middle finger.

(Like this

(Like this. But pretend it's Ky.)

Aptus's outfit consisted of a sleeveless, black, double-zippered shirt under a crimson vest. The shirt is zippered up to just below his neck and to just above his bellybutton. The crimson vest was brown at the bottom with a blue stripe separating the two other colors. The collar is folded down to reveal the color on the inside, brown, and is decorated with four small, silver buttons. On his right arm he wore a dark orange wrist guard, and his full-armed gauntlet on his right. His brown baggy pants have very large, paler pockets, and are held up by a black and orange belt. His red shoes are gray on the bottom and top, with three black stripes on each side and yellow laces.