your bestfriend

Enoch O'Connor:
Hugh.  Since you got to the home, he's been very nice to you and curious about your peculiarity.  Enoch gets jealous when you hang out with Hugh more than him.

Jacob Portman:
Surprisingly, it's Enoch.  You always just related to him.  Jacob gets jealous whenever you hang out with him.

Millard Nullings:
Even though you really don't like anyone at the home, you are pretty close to Olive.  You got along with her very well and she was very interested in your peculiarity.

Hugh Apiston:
You enjoy Abe's company, while he was at the home of course.  He was always very nice and he enjoyed your puns.

Olive Elephanta:
You like to hang out with Fiona.  It started when you were helping her with some plants.  After that, you started chatting.

Emma Bloom:
You mainly only hang out with Emma or Victor.  Victor was always so fascinated with your peculiarity and how you were able to open portals anywhere you wanted.

Fiona Frauenfeld:
Surprisingly, it's Hugh.  Even though sometimes Fiona gets jealous, you reassure her that you love her and only her.

Miss Peregrine:
You enjoyed everyone's company of course, but mainly whenever Enoch started talking to you, you became very good friends.

Victor Bruntley:
You enjoyed Bronwyn's company since she was Victor's sister.  When he talked to her, you would normally join in on their discussion.