you make up

Enoch O'Connor:
How long after: Five months

Who: Him

Why: Even though he's a stubborn boy, he found that he couldn't live without and apologized after a long five months of waiting.

Jacob Portman:
How long after: Three months

Who: You

Why: You felt absolutely horrible for leaving him heartbroken.  He wasn't even talking to Emma.  He decided it the best idea to apologize.

Millard Nullings:
How long after: 1 month

Who: Him

Why:  After he broke up with you, you became very sad.  You were quiet and most days wouldn't come out of your room.  He felt horrible for making you this way.  He soon found himself the same way as you. After a while, he apologized and you got back together.

Hugh Apiston:
How long after: 7 months

Who: Him

Why: He didn't have any feelings for Fiona at all.  He felt bad for making you feel like you neglected.  He was nervous to apologize because he thought you wouldn't forgive him.  After 7 months he gathered up to the courage to apologize for making you feel that way and you also apologized.  And you got back together!

Olive Elephanta:
How long after: 4 months

Who: you

Why: You couldn't take it.  Being away from her.  And neither could she.

Emma Bloom:
How long after: 1 year

Who: Her

Why: She was wrong, about not having a love for you.  She really did but tried to deny it.  It took time for her to realize it but she did have for you.