"I wasn't in my right mi-"

"If you wasn't really in your right mind, you would've told me some shit popped off, so i don't wanna hear that dumb ass excuse again. You were in your right mind, you fucking were!"

He scoffed, "bye."

"Yea bye my nigga." I said scoffing right back.

"You know going over there to fight that girl aint gone do shit. The situation is still a fucking problem! I thought you were better than that. You think business women, grown ass women go over the side bitch and pop the fuck off. When they do something to them that's when they pop off. Do. Not. Stoop down to her level!"

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him, "it wouldn't have been a problem if you never did it."

"I completely agree. I apologize. It's gonna take time to get over it, I get that shit but damn chill."

"Nah I'm not gone chill. I'm not gonna fucking chill till I get over the shit, so you can realize everything you fucking put me through. And it is gonna fix something, when I drag Emily ass it's gonna have her reconsider ever fucking with you again and double crossing me like that!" I said getting in his face.

He threw his hands up, "seems like you got this all figured out."

"Yea seems like I do don't it." I grabbed my keys and sprinted to my car.

"And when Emma sees you dragging her mother what she's gonna think then huh?"

"She's gonna know not to grow up as a hoe like her mother. Anymore questions."

"If my daughter sees you like that you lose me." I froze from getting in my car and laughed.

"Yea? Seems this is over then huh." He locked eyes with me as he put his hands in his pockets.

"For real?" He asked above a whispered. "You rather go fight that bitch and lose me."

"I wanna keep you, but if I continue to let her walk around untouched she's gonna take me as a joke and I'm not having that Jahron do you hear me! Maybe if you could keep your dick out of whitey I wouldn't have to do this!"

"Valencia, I was dr-"

"Shut up! I don't care if you were high, passed out, none of that you still did it!" I shouted getting in his face.

"Valencia, everything okay?" I heard my mom say as I heard a car door shut.

"Everything is fine mom." I said through gritted teeth.

"Jahron."

"Sup." He said giving my mom a simple head nod. "I'm sorry...Valencia I really am."

"S-sorry isn't enough okay." I said barely above a whisper. "I'm pregnant Jahron...and dealing with Serenity, now this. This was the last thing I needed."

His face soften than went into a mug, "you pregnant and you think you finna fight Emily? Are you nuts?" He shouted making me jump a little. "I should beat yo ass now."

"I'm only a couple of weeks, no harm."

"harm my ass. It takes one punch in the stomach. And bye bye too our baby. How inconsiderate are you for real!"

I scrunched my face up, "Woah, don't flip this on me."

"I'm not!!" His voiced boomed as he snatched me up. "YOU PREGNANT AND YOU TRYNA GO FIGHT! YOU HAVE SERIOUSLY LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND MY NIGGA!"

"Let me go." I said trying to snatch away from him.

"Valencia give me your keys before I fuck you up real talk." I stood there with my arms crossed staring up at him.