Teach Me How To Love Part 1

This is the part we all have been waiting for! Plz, enjoy and tell me what you think of it!

Disclaimer: This part will contain mature content: male x female, sexual use of language, etc. If you're not comfortable with it, just skip this and go to another part(w 

 The Gems had settled down and gone their separate ways as Steven and Spinel had laid down in Steven's bed. He was getting ready for sleep, as Steven had turned towards Spinel, arms wrapped around Spinel as she said "Steven?" "What?", he breathed. "Um...I was wondering....what did Lapis meant by us "intercourseing"? And why didn't you want me to know about it yet? Is....it something that's bad?" Steven was shocked as he blushed. He then sighed as he said, "Well.....it.....um....let me tell you about, the birds and the bees, a story that my dad told me once." "What's a bird, and what's a bee?"

 "Oh, let me show you." Steven had shown her pictures and explained what the 2 animals where. Shortly after, he had explained to her about the birds and the bees. After 6 minutes, Spinel started to wonder if she wanted to contribute in commitment, was this another feeling of hers that she couldn't figure out what was until now, and a few other things. "I know it's tempting. I don't know why Lapis thought that we needed it but, we don't have to do it if you-" 

"No, I do," Spinel responded with such determination.

 "But Spinel, you don't know what the consequences of it will do to you, even if they don't happen sooner. And you aren't a hybrid like me and Lil' Blue." Steven said 

"I know but I think that I need to live a more purposeful life. 'Have a new experience within us. I want to explore more of this fascinating way of bonding. With you." 

"Spinel, are you sure about this, giving our virginities up before we are even married?"

 "Yes, I am. It's worth it. Please, give me this experience of your love." 

"*blushes* O....k...But let's do it somewhere else." Steven had led Spinel to Rose's(Pink Diamond's) gem room. "Is this...Pink's room?"

 "Yeah...' haven't been in here in a while, b/c I tried to forget about what she did. But...now I feel more comfortable now that you're here."

 "Wait...it's empty. How are we--"

 "Just use your mind." 

"Ok." Spinel imagined a bed. while Steven accidentally imagines a Spinel with a sexy suit on. When Spinel saw it, she was like, "Is that me?" 

"Oh--um, don't worry about it, it was a mistake." Steven said as he quickly poofed it away."

 "Wait...so this stuff isn't real?" 

"I made the bed real." 

Spinel had gone to go sit on the bed as she had started to bounce on it. "Wow," she awed, "It's so comfy." 

Steven then sat on the bed with Spinel as he said, "Yeah, surprisingly. Ready to have some fun?" (omg, i made that so cringy lol)

"Yeah!" Spinel exclaimed.