Bake(Make)Some Love! (continued)

Disclaimer: This part will contain mature content: male x female, and girl x girl (Steven x Spinel, and Peridot x Me(BlueTopaz)) If u do not wish to read it, just go read another. But if not, u shall continue. Plz, tell me what u think!

Lapis had then walked off into the beach house, as me and Peridot had walked into the barn to begin the intercourse..

In the beachouse, Steven and Spinel were having a little chat. Then Lapis had walked up on them as she said, "Good morning." "Good morning." Steven and Spinel said at the same time. "What you guys talking about?", asked Lapis. "Oh we are just talking about all of the things we can together." Steven answered. "Like what?" "Like how we can go to Funland and have romantic walks in the evening, and maybe even--"

"Maybe even what?"

"Maybe even call each other cute names and stuff."

"Oh..."

"Oh?"

"I just thought that you guys needed a little...spice in the mix?"

" 'Spice in the mix'? What do you mean by that?" Spinel asked.

"Like...intercoursing with each other." Lapis answered. Steven then had blushed really hard, as Spinel asked, "What's that?" "Um....i dont think you need to know that, c'mon lets go." Steven said fastly.

"C'mon lemme tell her." Lapis said. "What the heck is wrong with you, Lapis!??! Neither of us is ready for that yet!" Steven yelled. "Ready for what?" Garnet said as she popped in the conversation. "Oh...nothing just talking about...how we aren't ready...and prepared for all the time me and Spinel are gonna have with each other today. Yeah....we have to...get dressed before its too late." 

"Ok. Don't forget to have fun. And keep the love strong." Garnet replies.

Lapis then rolled her eyes as she murmured, "Its always the safe kids. But, they will do it eventually."

So, when Steven and Spinel (Stinel) had gotten dressed and ready for their little "date", they had walked out the house as Steven said, "And don't forget to tell Blue Topaz that my and Spinel are going on a date and that its gonna be fun. I know how she likes to check up on me. Bye!"

"Bye! Come back home at 7:00 pm."  Garnet replied.

It was around 10:00 in the morning when the Stinel couple had left. Steven had decided to take her to Funland so that they can play some games together. When they went in, they went to a pinball machine game, and Spinel wanted to know how to play, so Steven had stood behind her and grabbed Spinel's fingers to show her. Aww that's soooo romantic, don't you think?  Anyway, after that, they had decided to play the ski ball game as they hopped on the top as they put the balls in side the top hole. And as usual, Mr. Smiley chases them out. Hahaha. So, then around 3:00, they had s romantic walk around beach city as they had went to Fish Stew Pizza, as they had ordered some pepperoni pizza. "What's this?" Spinel asked. "It's called pizza. Try it, its good." So, Spinel had took a bite out of the pizza, as stars lit up in her eyes. "Wooow. This is amazing!" Spinel joyed.