When You and Him Go On A Date

Start from the beginning

"E-Eh, well...", Amajiki said, "Actually, now that you mention it, I do. You really know me so well, (Y/N). I can see why I love you so much".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki dancing to Lie by BTS Jimin - A/N: Yeh, I was listening to that song while writing this, haha)

*Ding dong*

"Just a sec!"

I just finished fixing my hair and simple make-up and I checked myself one more time in the mirror before exiting the room.

When I rushed downstairs and ran towards my door, I exhaled and I can feel my cheeks getting warm.

'Weird, why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden?', I thought and exhaled once more, 'Oh! Maybe its because this is our first date together. Yeah, maybe that's it'.

I opened the door and Amajiki was now standing in front of my door with a shy smile flashing at me.

But when he saw the outfit I'm wearing, his cheeks started to blush too but his shy smile didn't fade.

"Hello, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and giggled, "W-Wow, you look so beautiful today!"

"Thanks, Tamaki!", I replied and smiled at him before giving him a hug.

His eyes widened from the sudden contact but he automatically hugged back.

"H-Hey, I wanted to hug you first", Amajiki said in pouted tone.

"Haha, you should've done it when you arrived so you can catch me off guard, haha", I said and looked up at him.

"O-Oh, you're right! What was I thinking? Haha", Amajiki said and laughed softly, "I guess my shyness is making me hesitate again but it's okay because...I can do t-this".

He cupped my face and gently brushed my lips against a few times, making my knees slowly weaken.

When he let go and saw how flushed my face is, he was now wearing a satisfying expression - even though its still mixed with shyness in it.

"Shall we get going, (Y/N)? Oh, hold on", Amajiki questioned but stopped himself just to kiss me once more before holding my hand, "T-There we go. Sorry, I just...love kissing you".

Well, I can't blame him because I love feeling his lips against mine.

...

When we arrived at my dad's restaurant hand-in-hand, we were greeted by my cousin, Naoki, from my dad's side and he's a jolly one.

Like he greets the customers with a bright smile on his face and makes them laugh with his corny jokes sometimes.

"Oh, (Y/N)!", Naoki said and waved at me.

When he noticed that I brought Amajiki with me, he was giving me a playful look but still used the same old smile that he wears for his customers.

"Hey, now, haha. Quit teasing me, Nao", I said and patted his shoulder before entering the restaurant, "We're official already".

Naoki nodded but reacted quite late before he looked at me with a surprised expression.

"EH?! FOR REAL?!", Naoki replied and quickly excused himself for yelling inside the restaurant.

Both of us laughed at his reaction and entered a private room that is reserved for me originally but Naoki placed another seat for Amajiki to sit on.