19

Henlo. I AM SO SO SORRY I haven't posted in FOREVER. I have had a lot going on and haven't had any time to write. Since I am trying to get this out this will be a fairly short chapter, but expect a super long one on Thursday.

normal p.o.v. btw

You awoke to the sound of people yelling. It seemed like they were fighting about something. pushed your hair out of your face and looked around the room. You seemed to be in the boys dorm. Wait, why were you here? 

The memories flashed through you mind as you looked around to see if there were any hints as to who's bed you were in. Honestly, you didn't think Remus had meant that. He probably was just using the wrong words. It wasn't his fault. 

Deciding the best thing to do would be to apologize to Remus, you got up and started walking down the stairs. The yelling that you could barely hear upstairs had become louder and louder with each step. When you finally got to the bottom, you saw that it was (as you had suspected) Remus and Sirius fighting. 

"Guys..." You tried to get their attention. "Guys!" They both turned to you. "Look, Remus, I know you didn't mean what you said like that. I shouldn't have over reacted. I'm sorry."

Both Sirius and Remus looked fairly shocked at your apology. Remus slowly walked over to you and engulfed you into a hug.

"Thank you. For apologizing. Even though we both know that it wasn't your fault." He ruffled you hair. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have said it that way. You in no way need to be fixed. You're an amazing person who just needs a little help." You smiled at that. 

As was said at the top is a really crappy chapter and I apologize for that. I do have a request of you guys. Since I have frequent writers block and sometimes need a little help writing, I would like you guys(if you think you can help or have ideas) to message me on instagram(I promise I am just a socially awkward teenager not some creepy old man) and you could help me. I probably won't be able to take everyone who offers help(if anyone does) but I will take a few good people. 

Here is my Instagram: hanahaki_rose_petals. 

Link: https://www.instagram.com/hanahaki_rose_petals 

Will put in comments so you can just click.