14

"Is she okay?" 

"I think so."

"She's probably just tired."

"I'm gonna wake her up."

You felt someone shake you lightly, probably to try to wake you up. You sat up and looked around. You seemed to be in the infirmary. The three boys were around you.

"Finally you're awake! We were worried sick about you." Sirius said. "What made you pass out, anyways?" Sirius asked. You knew the reason you passed out, it was because your huge blood loss this morning.

"Oh, I was up late last night, studying," you explained and they nodded. "How long was I asleep?" 

"For 2 hours. The teachers were okay with it, though because you probably needed it." Sirius answered.

"Yeah..." 

"What's on your sleeve?" James asked, motioning to your right arm. You looked down at, and noticed that there was dried up blood on it. 

"Nothing!" you said quickly. "I gotta go, bye!" You tried to stand up and walk away, but James grabbed your arm. He looked at the dried blood stain and sighed. 

"Why do you have blood on your sleeve?" 

"I don't know," You responded. 

"If you don't know, then you won't mind me pulling up your sleeve, right?" You looked at Remus for help. 

"Oh Y/n! I just remembered! You have to go to the dorm rooms to study with Cassiopeia!" Remus said. 

"Oh yeah I do! Gotta go James!" You mouthed thanks to Remus as you walked out of the room. You sighed and leaned against the wall.  Why couldn't you have just told him! You're so weak!

Remus' p.o.v. (sorry didn't wanna make a super short chapter)

"Oh Y/n! I just remembered! You have to go to the dorm rooms to study with Cassiopeia!" I said quickly. She mouths what I think is a thank you and walks out of the room. 

"Remus?" Sirius turned to me. "Do you know what's wrong with Y/n?" 

"Yeah, she's been acting a bit off lately," James said. 

"I don't. I just know about the abuse, which you guys already know about. Oh, and she'll be staying at your house, James, right?" I ask, shifting the topic. 

"Yeah, she will be, my parents seemed fine with it when I asked," he replies. 

"Good, and we'll stay here for Christmas?"

"Yup!" James said. 

"Wanna go prank some 7th years?" Sirius asked. 

"How?" I ask. 

"We could put pink paint over the doors to common room?" Sirius suggested. 

"Where will we get the paint?" James asked. 

"Mmmmmmmagic!" Sirius said. 

"I'm serious!" James said in a whiny voice. 

"That was the worst impression of me I have ever heard." Sirius said, laughing. James and I started laughing, too. 

"Seriously, how, though?" I ask. 

"I hear one of the professors is really into painting sunsets, he might have it." James suggested. "I'll go get it." James walked out of the room, leaving me and Sirius to just sit and talk. 

A/N 

Sorry about this chapter being short, I've just been really busy lately.