16

Hi, sorry I haven't posted since April which is forever! I'm going to try and post more often, I just haven't really had an motivation for this story, But, now I do. Please check out my book Saltines, It has some part important and random announcements and things.

You and Remus sat down in front of Sirius and James like you usually did. When you they noticed you they stopped talking.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Sirius asked. You looked at them confused. 

"Yeah, why?" 

"You look like you've been crying," Sirius answered. 

"Oh yeah, I just had a nightmare, that's it." You replied and smiled. Sirius seemed satisfied with your answer and went back to eating. 

"Oh yeah, by the way we got detention," James said, out of the blue. 

"What? Why?" You asked. 

"We kinda sorta maybe pulled at prank on one of the teachers and got caught." James said. You sighed and shook you head in disappointment.

"Can't you go one week without pulling a dumb prank? It's getting old. Why don't you just find something else to do it your free time?" 

"Cause it's funny, even you agree, right Y/n?" Sirius said. 

"I'm serious!" You said. Sirius and James started laughing. You looked at them confused. "What's so funny?" 

"That was the worst impression of me, ever, Y/n! Worse than James!" Sirius finally said. You sighed and let out of a small giggle, which Remus thought was adorable.

"Well sorry I cant be as..." you paused and ran your hand through you h/l hair and made a voice "Dashingly hot as you are!" 

"So you'd date me if I asked?" he said and winked. 

"Ew no! I was joking you idiot." Sirius smiled for a second before saying, 

"You would if Remus did the asking!" James started laughing as you looked at the ground and blushed. 

"Look they're blushing!" James shouted. 

"Sh-Shut u-up!" Remus said. 

"How about we leave them to talk together," Sirius suggested. 

"Yeah! Don't go snogging each other while we're gone!" James added and walked out of the room. 

You looked up at him. He was blushing, too. Wait. Does he like you back? No he can't why would he like YOU when he could like any of the other girls. 

"So, are you actually okay or were you just pretending?" Remus asked. 

"No, I wasn't pretending. I'm okay now." You answered, sighing.

"Is your arm healing, okay?" 

"Yeah, I don't go over old ones, just scars and plain skin." 

"Kay. So, what do you wanna do?" 

"We could practice charms." 

"Yeah, that might be fun." 

"OR YOU COULD SNOG!" James shouted from outside the common room. 

"SHHHH Don't blow our cover!" 

"We can hear you y'know," Remus said. 

"Shit." 

"ABORT ABORT ABORT!"

Sorry this was short. I'll probably post twice a day from now.