"The building was made for hiding. It blocks any transmitting of any kind. So without them being able to get into our calls, any data at all, and since I covered all our tracks from the airport flight, I am almost certain they won't find us as quick."  

        That was the most reassuring news I could get at the moment. I know Harry is brutally honest, and these being his words makes relief soften up the block of terror still lurking in my chest. 

        When we arrived, Harry had handed the old taxi driver his money without a single thank you or a polite gesture. I took off the sunglasses. I gazed at Harry as he opened the car of the taxi, and when he went outside to get our bags from the trunk, I saw the old man getting up as if to help Harry. 

        "It's okay, we got it. Thank you, sir." I tried, lifting the corners of my lips into a smile. 

        He returned the small smile, and my heart kind of sank when I remembered the old man at the concession store. The one that was shot right through his head. I tried not to think about the people I've seen killed, more than half of them because of Harry. 

        "Catalina, out of the car," Harry demanded with slight annoyance, but his tone was for once not dry or cruel. He reached down for my hands and pulled me out of the vehicle. 

        The old man drove away a few seconds afterwards, and I was glad that for once, we were in a car, and someone hadn't been killed before or after. 

        It was something different from the outside. The building had old bricks grown dark and dirty from the years they remained untouched by cleansing. Vines growing onto the walls made the place seem old and decrepit, but in a way pretty. 

        Harry only held the doorknob for a few seconds before the lock audibly clicked and we entered our new hideout, and hopefully our last before this is over. 

        Inside it was dark, the only light being the one from the windows that Harry said were tinted.  My feet creaked onto the brown, wooden floorboards and my eyes examined the dark red walls. There was a stair that lead up to the other two floors in the building, but Harry had stopped me before I went up the stairs. 

        "Don't go up there. They're not actual living floors." He warned, placing a hand on my hip and leading me away from it.

        I frowned upon confusing myself over how they weren't actual floors. "What are they then?"

        "This is one of the buildings in which your father manufactured various illegal equipment. I would suggest not going up there, but I know you. If you do, by all means knock yourself out," Harry lead me towards the end of the hallway, stopping a few feet from the very wall on the other side.

        Harry bent down and I watched as he lifted one of the floorboards off the floor, and once underneath it, I found that there were a few switches in place. Harry flicked one down and I nearly jumped when a section of the wall beside me slid open, revealing a door to another room. 

        I felt my lips part with now actual astonishment. I walked inside quickly after while Harry did the same right behind me, dropping our luggage onto the floor and flicking the lights on. 

        This was just like a large penthouse, but the only difference was it wasn't the top floor of some luxurious building. Although, it was definitely luxurious on its own. Cream-colored marbled floors and the walls painted a soothing soft caramel. The ceiling was so high up and I had to turn my head upwards to see the end of it. 

        The furniture was what I expected. Dark wood and brown cushions. All the tinted windows were pretty large, and they allowed light to flow into the large room.