058

mature content

He grabs my waist aggressively, finding it imperative to devour me. I mean it in the most figurative way, however that's what it almost seemed like. The way his lips touched my body and his hands squeezed anything from thighs, to hips, to ass, and to my breasts that he could so perfectly fit into his rough, large hands. Our mouths move so challengingly. I wanted to dominate him, and he wanted the same only he should be doing the dominating. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, feeling light-headed with awe as he arranged me on the cold stone, small table. By arranged I mean he angrily and impatiently parted my legs, making room for himself between them.

I hum satisfyingly into his mouth, digging my nails into the warm skin of his bare back, up and down as I feel the muscles beneath moving with his work. I feel a sense of pride coming along, lifting my own shirt up to reveal my naked bottom half. He breathes heavily, nearly panting as I bite into his bottom lip sensually, slowly...pulling at it and letting out a purposeful, sexy moan to get him going.

"Fuck, baby," he groans huskily, lips parted with heavy breaths as he looks down at the nothing that prevents his view between my thighs. I lean back, placing my hands on the surface or the table. Knees up, I look into his pale green eyes and the damp curls that from his shower make them remain slick back. The smirk on my face meant a lot of things. One was that his dinner was served.

My head lulls back when he dips down, large hands squeezing my thighs as his lips place soft, suctioning kisses on the highly sensitive skin of my inner thighs. I inhale quietly, awaiting his touch. His nose brushes against them, following the kisses. He hums lowly before whispering, "For the record, I'm not against screaming, and begging. I find it so sexy that you...can't handle it."

My eyes roll back at his cockiness, feeling myself ache more than ever when his breath fans over my heat. "Did you know that a woman murdered her husband while he was giving her oral sex? She grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed it into his head." I explained warningly in a breath.

He chuckles lowly, kissing gently against my hips and avoiding the main course on purpose. "We're not married, princess. And I highly doubt you'll want to interrupt me while I'm eating."

"Hmm, I --" Instead of letting me finish my sentence, the man wraps his lips around my clit, and sucks profoundly hard. Eagerly, he holds my hips down as he almost angrily sucks and with the tip of his tongue, daringly flicks the sensitive nerve. I sigh heavily, mouth ajar as he licks a bold stripe up and down me repeatedly, and never neglecting my clit as he harshly uses his thumb to rub circles onto it. My thighs feel tingling sensations up and down, ones that pull a loud moan from my mouth. "Harry...Harry," I moan, every call gets louder and higher than the last.

The heat and pace of his tongue and thumb drive me insane. He stops only briefly, removing his thumb from my clit and slipping two fingers of the same hand inside me. I gently mewl, head lulling back. He doesn't move his fingers. I sigh heavily with disappointment.

Hot breath fanning against my clit, he raspily murmurs, "Beg for it, princess."

Releasing the strong grip my teeth had my bottom lip in, I breathe out, "I need it. Please."

He hums, tongue flat against me again, this time his fingers pump in and out of me slowly, menacingly slow. I use one hand to rush it into his hair, grabbing a handful of the lengthy curls and curling my toes when he groaned, sending the sound vibrations towards my sensitive body. "Good girl," he moans deeply in between the attention he gives me.

The pace of his fingers increase. I can't help the way my mouth opens and I moan unable to control myself. My hips shift up, but he forces them back down and mercilessly laps up my soaping wet heat. Everything was so errotic and sexy, and I felt like I have sinned too many times to count every time I cursed and cried out his name. The sounds were shameful, and though the heat made my cheeks pink, so did the way Harry gazed at me occasionally. He would smirk against me, and it was too much.