029

note// i want to give a huge, enormous, grand shout out to justinbieberdemons for making the best trailer for this fanfiction. it gave me chills.

        you should all watch it. it's on the side. follow her and give her your thoughts. it's absolutely amazing. thank you once again, lovely (: 

        updated because her trailer motivated me to write some more for you guys, and also because I'VE REACHED 12K votes already! whoa! grand thank you to everyone who has been reading. 

        the chapter song is on the external link: "waited 4 u by Slow Magic (Odesza Remix)"

        this is all harry and Catalina, enjoy <3  

        10:49AM 

        Once everything was settled, our clothes being in place and sorting out which side of the closet was his, and which was mine, I couldn't bare standing anymore. I was willing to fall asleep in my current clothes rather than a pair of soft sweats and a t-shirt. 

        But nevertheless, I forced myself to change, knowing I'll grow uncomfortable quickly if I dare to sleep with denim on. I just managed to slip off my shirt when the door opened. I whipped my head to find Harry walking in and heading for the bed, sitting down at the edge and beginning to slip his shoes off. I guess he was sleeping as well.

        I turned around quickly as to not face him, embarrassed that I was now topless, the only fabric covering the modesty of my chest was my light blue bra. My face heated, and the tips of my ears did the same at a higher temperature, and at a faster pace. 

        With wide eyes, I held the shirt to my chest for a few seconds. I had to turn around at some point to walk towards the dresser, and if I stood here for too long he'd ask questions. Harry put little effort in acknowledging me, however. 

        Fuck it, I said to myself before I turned around and faced Harry. He was standing now, tall and his uncovered, tatted torso in view. The tanning skin across his chest was smooth and I could see the light hairs trailing down to his jeans just underneath his navel. The prominent v-line made me blush harder.

        I let out a little gasp that was barely audible, snapping my eyes away. But even looking away tortured me more than when I was looking. 

        I couldn't stop glancing at his arms. The elegant swirls of ink and the intricate designs on them. He was too busy gathering his stuff to pay attention to me. I glanced down at my arms that were covering my chest along with the fabric of my previous shirt. 

        Just standing there didn't cut it for me. I began to walk towards the dresser, quietly trying to get my things and get dressed for bed as fast as possible. I didn't want to be the center of his attention for obvious reasons. I think I wouldn't handle his hot gaze against any uncharted skin of mine. Especially when I still felt so intimidated by his glaring green eyes. 

       I pulled on the pair of pink cotton shorts, reaching for the button and zipper of my jeans when I heard Harry say, "Draw the curtains in when you're ready." 

        Without turning or saying a word, I nodded my head and slid down my jeans. As the new air hit the skin of my bare legs, I blushed harder at the thought of him staring.

        My heart was nearly beating in my chest. I was so quick to losing a fight with my nerves and hormones. It was awful. I can't find the strength to just throw my shirt on the floor and say so what if he was looking.