We cautiously continued going up stairs, we reached the second floor and as soon as we showed our face in the first door of the first room shots started to appear out of all the doors and trapped us in the middle.

We had our shields, so we just needed to wait for them to finish their bullets so we can attack.

And it worked, not long passed when their bullets were gone and then was when we perfectly shot the six shooters in the head, killing them instantly. 

We did a high five and started gong towards the door at the end of the hall, my heart was beating loudly in my chest, I just wanted my boy to be okay.

We reached the door and heard a cry.

We went in and there was Joy, holding a baby girl and by her side was our baby in a capsule, ready to be chopped into fresh meat if we didn't do something quick.

Just then Lisa spoke through the radio: "Bro, we killed the shooters and found nothing but three buttons on the ground in an isolated room".

Then Yoongi spoke: "We found our baby, but he is in a capsule with blades in the bottom, what do we do?" he asked scared

Joy had a controller in her hand and looked at us deeply saying. "Wanna play a game?"

Taehyung looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU MONSTER?!" Taehyung screamed at her and she just laughed

"Look, that capsule has blades on the bottom, your sister is in a room on the left of the house and she has three buttons in the floor, if she pushes the incorrect one, she will make that blades move and your baby will get shredded. This little controller can stop that, of course, if you get it from me. You have exactly 20 minutes before the blades go on by themselves and shred your baby and your friends' baby" she said smirking throwing the controller in the air and giggling at us.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I screamed loudly startling Joy's daughte.r

"Careful there Jeon, you have 19 minutes" said Joy playing with the controller, I looked over to Taehyung and he was crying madly.

Lisa's pov

We were standing in the room with the three buttons on the floor, we looked around, there was nothing more in it.  Then the door opened revealing a person that I didn't want to see in the rest of my life, Tzuyu.

"Hello, my love" she said towards me and I gagged.

"Hey Lisa, what the fuck is going on" RM said toward me and I shrugged

"This crazy bitch thinks I am her girlfriend or something, I wouldn't touch her with a stick" I said harshly.

"Look my love, see this three buttons, if you press the right one you shred your brothers baby and beloved nephew, if you press the left one you will shred your friend's Yoongi baby and if you press the middle button you will blow up the entire house. However you need to press one of them or in eighteen minutes the three of them will get pushed, killing all of us." She said smirking wickedly.

"What are you talking about? Why are you doing this?" said RM screaming at her and she giggled

"YOU ARE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER" I screamed looking at the three buttons on the floor.

"Be quiet my love, or I will press all of them" Tzuyu said with a smile.

I looked over to Namjoon, he was terrified and didn't knew what to do, and for the first time in 13 years, I didn't knew either.

Yoongi pov

We killed the shooters easily, too easy actually. We went inside a room, there was our baby boy sleeping inside a capsule. I was going to take him when I saw a lock and then I was interrupted by a harsh voice.

"What do you think you are doing huh?" asked the voice, I turned around and found that the owner of the voice was Xiumin.

"I am taking my child" I answered coldly

"Aw how cute, if you open that lock your friends' baby who is upstairs is going to get shredded in pieces" he said smiling "Do you want that?" he continued.

My heart dropped.

"Wh-What?" Hoseok asked looking at him

"Look, you can only open that lock with a key that your friend Lisa has in her pocket, but if you open the lock and your friends' baby is not out by that, he is going to get shredded. It's a matter of luck, you get the key and you take your baby out. But... is the other baby already out?" he said laughing and wiggling his eyebrows.

I took my radio and contacted Lisa. "Lisa, do you have a key in one of your pockets?" I asked rapidly 

"Hmm no? Let me check" she said 

"Do it quickly please" I said panicking 

"Yes, I do. I don't remember putting it there" she said confused and panicked

"You didn't" said Hoseok through the radio 

"Come to the hall and give it to me" I said impatiently.

"Okay" she answered 

As I was going to the hall and saw Lisa, I heard a scream, very loud, followed by a hard drop. I went to the window and saw Jisoo, laying in the floor. She was getting assisted by Jennie. The fight out there was horrible, so many gunshots that you couldn't even see the beautiful deceased  flowers this camp someday had.

At this point Lisa already gave me the key and I was running through the hall to finally take my baby out.

I just hoped that Taekook's baby was out too.

Taehyung pov

This bitch is hard to beat. She will electrocute us and hit us repeatedly. Jungkook was laying almost unconscious on the floor. He had the worst beating of us, he wanted to defend me. We only had 10 minutes left and I was sure Yoongi was getting impatient.

So, with my last strength I took Joy by her hair and threw her at the floor, then with the controller I stared hitting her in the head repeatedly, she protested but at the end I had won. I was trying so hard, then I saw Jungkook standing up.

"JUNGKOOKIE! I HAVE THE CONTROLLER!!" I said and he smiled weakly at me

Then we heard something went on, it was the blades, Yoongi already opened the lock, I pushed the stop button and took my baby out, he was completely fine, and we cried out of joy when we saw him.

Then we heard 5 minutes through some speaker inside the house and we knew, we went running down the stairs, also taking Joy's daughter.

We reached the door and barely went out.

When BOOM!

I saw Hoseok and Yoongi left the house, Jungkook was beside me. I looked around; someone was missing...

"N-Nam, L-Li" I heard Jungkook mumble, before I completely fell unconscious.

———-//—/—//-//—/—//-//-:/-//—-/:/-///
Hello my beauties.
Sorry I haven't been so active lately, had some problems but I am back and this book is going to end soon (this time is serious haha) I love all of you and hope you enjoy this chapter.
Love lots
~A

(Edit: aLMOST FINISHED WITH THE EDIT OMG FINALLY)