Marie: "...Did you see?"

Y/N: "Yep." 

Marie: "And?" You gave her a confused look.

Y/N: "And what?"

Marie: "No reaction at all?" The two looked bummed, making you chuckle.

Y/N: "There's nothing wrong at all. But." 

The two looked at you, intrigued by that 'but'.

Y/N: "I can't possibly let such a good deed go unrewarded, now can I?" You took out a bottle of eyeliner you had randomly grabbed, making Callie dart away as fast as she could. You zipped after her, catching her after a moment and dragging her away. 

Y/N: "Come on, Callie! Let me make you beautiful too!" After a bit of muffled screaming, Callie came back out with crudely drawn doodles all over her face. She had finally swallowed the pancakes in her mouth, and now she just had her cheeks puffed out. Marie chuckled as the two of you walked into the living room.

Marie: "Well, whaddya know? That's a good look for you two." 

You and Callie looked at each other, before the two of you looked back at Marie in silence.

Marie: "....What?"

Callie: "...Who said we were done?"

Y/N: "Why not join us, Marie?"

Marie: "I'd love to, but I have to go to a--"

Callie: "Come on, Marie~ Don't be a party pooper...~!" Marie quickly tried to get away, but she ultimately suffered the same fate, as she was dragged away to the bathroom.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by ZeDelBoi and his "Cracky's Park of UnAmusement. 10% fun, 95% dangerous, 5% cheese."]

Callie and Marie were heading out to go to work, already having showered and gotten rid of that morning's attack. You had showered too, and you were sitting on the couch as Callie and Marie exited. Marie leaned back in to talk a bit though.

Marie: "If you need us, don't hesitate to call us, alright?"

Y/N: "Will do. Have fun at work~"

Marie rolled her eyes, a slight smile on her face, as she and Callie left.

You sat on the couch silently, before awkwardly exhaling.

Y/N: I'm already bored...

You dug around in your bag for a moment, before pulling out your wallet. Maybe you could go see a movie. It was a nice idea, but you didn't have the keys to the apartment, so you wouldn't be able to lock up...

You sat silently for a while, before tossing your wallet back into your bag. These were probably gonna be the living conditions for a while; at least until they trusted you enough to give you a spare key. You picked up your Switch, before booting up a game.

[TimeskipTM brought to you by Vashen struggling to scheme something!]

It was already 7pm, and neither of them were home. 

Y/N: I guess it makes sense. Both of them are idols, after all... 

You yawned, before shutting off your Switch and setting it aside. You had played it all day, and you had burnt out after getting stuck on a boss. You yawned, as the door opened. You sat up to see Callie walking in, before shutting the door. She smiled at you before setting her stuff down.

Callie: "Heya, Y/N."

Y/N: "Heya, Callie. How was work?" Callie stretched, before opening the fridge and digging around.