Christmas Epilogue

A lot can happen in a few months. After Kevin publicly came out as Bruce Wayne's son, Bruce and Andrea helped Kevin get his life back after Superman ruined it. His expired ID and driver's license were renewed, and he also received a brand new debit card from the bank. Bruce even bought Kevin a brand new blue Roadrunner Plymouth, in good condition. Zatanna even cast a spell that made him age to 26 as he should have, if Kevin had aged properly to 2013. Kevin then reapplied for college, resuming his junior position. Kevin had good grades in his class, and his relationship with Barbara was just as romantic. He was even ordained to legally officiate weddings for literally anyone.

It was now Christmas day in Gotham, and the snow blanketed the city. That Christmas morning, Kevin and Barbara were sleeping in bed together. Kevin yawned and woke up. "Christmas morning already? Guess it's a White Christmas." Kevin thought to himself and smiled at the beautiful woman he was holding in his arms. Barbara slowly woke up, and saw her boyfriend smiling at her. "Merry Christmas Barbara," said Kevin as he brushed her hair around her ear. Barbara giggled and said, "Merry Christmas to you too, Kevin." The two kissed on the lips and then got out of bed to the living room. They saw Bruce and Andrea were there in the living room. "Merry Christmas you two," said Andrea as she smiled at Kevin and Barbara. "Merry Christmas Mom and Dad," said Kevin as he smiled at his parents. A month prior, Bruce decided to propose to Andrea, and she said yes. It seems you can run a new business, a new Justice League, be Batman, AND be with the one you love. "Hey Kevin, would you want to help your mom whip up some coffee and red velvet pancakes?" Bruce asked, smiling. "I thought you'd never ask," said Kevin as he smiled at his father.

The rest of Kevin's first Christmas after The Regime was enjoyable and great. Songs were sung, gifts were exchanged, everyone drank eggnog and hot chocolate, it was a fun time had by all. Honestly the best for everyone yet. It was then nighttime, and Kevin, Bruce, Andrea, and Barbara were on the couch. They'd just finished watching It's A Wonderful Life on TV. Andrea was cuddled up to Bruce, and Barbara was cuddled up to Kevin. Kevin smiled at Barbara and his parents, and softly said, "I'll never take this for granted."

The End.