"Why my bitch runnin for her life?" I heard Deja ask.

"Fuck blind, bitch I'm legally deaf." Tyler said as Killa came downstairs.

"Where she at?" 

"How much you paying?" I heard Teezy ask.

"20$"

"Shit, ion know nothin bout a 17 year old girl with black fuzzy slides, black biker shorts, and a white tank top on hiding in a living room closet."

"Bet." I heard Killa's footsteps get closer to the closet and when he opened the door, I ain't do shit but start swinging.

"Ma, ma, ma, chill." He picked me up and hung me over his shoulder.

"Don't kill me! I know you kill people!" I beat on his back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He put me down, sat on the couch, and pulled me on his lap.

"Right, snitchin ass."

"Shut the fuck up. I'm supposed to be yo whole best, you ova here snitchin for 20$!"

"Actually, I said I DIDN'T know nothing. He took that info and ran wit it." Teezy stuffed the 20 in his jeans and shrugged.

"Dawg, you ain't shit." Killa laughed.

"Wassup y'all." Lexi said, walking into the house high ass hell.

"Hey ex bae."

"Wassup Lexi?"

"Shit, what y'all been on?" She sat down.

"You know, skippin school, doing drugs, rollin wit delinquents, the usual." Deja shrugged.

They decided to skip school and stay with me since I'm still suspended.

"Bad ass minors." Lexi shook her head and laughed.

"Ma, get up. I gotta make a run real quick." Killa looked at his phone before he patted my thigh and I stood up and mugged him.

"Where the fuck is a run?"

"Chill, it ain't even like that mamas. I'll be back." He kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Oh shit, here we go." Lexi sighed.

"Got me fucked up." I mumbled before going in my room and connecting my phone to my speaker and blasting Megan Thee Stallion and hopping in the shower.

fuck a cameron. must've forgot my damn name.

I get out the shower and dress in a blue Nike outfit.

I paired it with some blue fuzzy slides before fixing my ponytail and heading out the door with Deja and Tyler right behind me.

"Yeah, you gon be onna T-Shirt soon." Teezy said before we closed the door.

Getting in the car and starting it, I heard my phone ding.

LexingtonLexi😭💗: grab me some shit from the store

Janaee😌💛: do i hear "cashApp the money"? i think i do.

My phone went off again and it said she sent me 50$.

"Bae, where we finna slide to?" 

"Right, bitch we just sitting here. It's hot and this ain't it." Deja fanned herself in the backseat.

"We finna run to the corner store and grab Lexi some shit before we ride." I hooked up phone up to the aux and went to my "Fuck A Nigga😗" playlist before pulling off.