𝟘𝟟.

Ⅱ  𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 Ⅱ 💛

"Bitch I should not see yo nipples staring back at me." Tyler stale faced me before flopping on my bed.

"The fuck is they supposed to do? Blink? Just stop looking at em." I scrolled down Instagram.

"They supposed to have they sunglasses on so I can't see where they looking but okay."

"Bitch said sunglasses." I laughed.

"For real bae, put on a bra. Damn." She went in my drawer and threw one on my face.

"What the fuck is a bra? Nipples out all April." 

"Killaaaa!" She yelled to him downstairs and I hurried up, sat up, and struggled to put my bra on.

"Shut upppp." I tried to clamp it in the back.

"What?" He yelled.

"Yo girl titties out. Nipples and all." I heard him coming up the stairs just as I clamped my bra.

"Now why you lying to this man?" I gave her a face as he walked up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"So you ain't just say 'Nipples out all April'?" She smirked.

"Janaee, why yo heart beating so fast?" Killa looked at me and dropped my wrist.

"Cause the weed."

"What weed? You ain't even smoke today."

"I had a edible." I looked away.

"When?"

"Some time ago." He choked the fuck outta me and Tyler grabbed my broom from the corner, closed her eyes, and started tapping it around on the ground as I struggled to breathe.

"Bitch, I'm blind." She said, tapping the broom.

I picked up my charger off the bed and clocked Killa upside the head with it so he let me go.

"Shit!" He let me go and held his head before giving me a stare.

"Aw yeah, I'm really blind." She dropped the broom and ran out the room.

"Bae, I'm sorry. I ain't mean to bat you in yo shit, I just couldn't breathe." I grabbed his hands and pulled him down to me.

"Janaee, get the fuck off me."

"Cam-" 

"Janaee." I managed to push him on the bed and I straddled him before kissing all over his face and saying 'I'm sorry'

I pulled away and stared at him.

"You got 7 seconds to run. Don't let me catch you, dawg." Was all he said.

"Seven wha-"

"One, two..." I hopped up, ran downstairs, and hid in the living room closet.

"Best, it's okay to admit that you get on a little bus." Teezy sighed.