PROLOGUE

"I love my baby's curves. I adore my baby's softness and no other hug can compare to the feeling of my baby's hug" - Neilson

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

VINNIE ▪︎ POV

"Daddy, do you love Vinnie?"

I kicked my legs, perched on top of the kitchen island. I wasn't really allowed to sit up here since daddy didn't like my fur on the countertops where he cooked, but he made an exception since we were baking today!

Chocolate chip cookies! Yummy cookies! The best cookies! I could have squealed as I giggled in delight. Vinnie loves cookies!

"Hmm, define love?" Daddy raised an eyebrow in question as he took the melted chocolate out of the microwave. "Start kneading the dough baby."

"Love is like...." I stuck my tounge out as I pressed my hands into the bowl of cookie dough and began pressing as hard as I could. "When you, really really like something a lot! It's the opposite of hate!"

Daddy nodded slowly, his face a mask of thought. My daddy was so handsome. The most handsome man in the whole world. He had chocolate hair and caramel skin and coffee eyes and he was tall like a giant and wide with muscles like superman. My daddy was always very handsome, especially when he smiled at Vinnie. I loved daddy's smiles.

"Well, I do like you a lot Vinnie. I like my cuddles, I like that you share, I like that you use manners when you talk to daddy, I like it when you tidy up your toys too," he told me and I beamed, wiggling with glee.

"So you do love Vinnie?"

"I do love Vinnie. I love Vinne a lot," daddy finally confirmed and I let out a happy squeal.

"Well Vinnie loves you too daddy!" I told him, puffing out my chest. "Best daddy in the world!"

He grinned, flashing his white teeth. "Do you only love me on a Sunday when we bake cookies?"

"No!" I giggled. "I love daddy all the time!"

"Even when I'm grumpy in the mornings?"

"Yep!" I held up my sticky fingers, showing all ten of them proudly. "I love daddy this much!"

"How lovely of you," he came over to me and pressed a kiss to my lips. I smiled happily, kissing him back with hot cheeks.

"I love daddy's kisses the most," I whispered against his soft lips.

"Lucky for you because daddy's kisses are all yours," he growled back, kissing me again. I moaned, my stomach tightening as our tongues clashed. Daddy's kisses always made my special place tingle and my tail to thump.

"C-cookies," I gasped, pulling away from him and showing him the bowl. When my special place started tingling, it always ended up with my underpants around my ankles and daddy inside me. I wanted to eat cookies first.

Daddy chuckled. "Of course sweetheart. But remember, for every cookie you eat, you have to eat a piece of fruit tomorrow too."

"Yes daddy," I nodded, placing the dough on the counter after he shook some flour over the surface. He handed me a rolling pin and I began rolling out the dough. This was my favourite part. Rolling and cutting shapes!