He sighed. "Fine. But I'm not reading anything with naked girls in it. It makes me uncomfortable." He pouted, turning back to my shelf.

"Suit yourself." I said, opening the first pages of one on the "ecchi" manga.

He ignored my comment and scanned through the shelves.
"Junji Itou?" He asked, flipping the manga over. "Whats this?"

"You don't like horror movies, so I wouldn't suggest it. Especially not at night. Amazing art though." I said, popping a tick tack into my mouth and flipping the page.

"Hmm... Berserk... Change the World... Jagaaaaaan... My home Hero... Vagabond...
I am a hero..." He listed out basically all the manga on shelf one.

I shook my head. "Nope. Probably not your style. Mostly about murder.. zombies...mature themes... stuff like that. I don't think you'd like 'em. I dare you to open the first page of Berserk though." I smirked.

He opened the manga, dropping it immediately.
"Why so you have stuff like this! It's so gross!" He blushed.

I burst into laughter. He flopped down next to me. "I'm bored. I have nothing to read." He whined. Kirishima turned to me.
"Ew, stop reading that!" He yelled, snatching the manga out of my hand.

"Oi, give that back!" I jumped up and tried to grab it. Kirishima held it above his head and leaned back a little, causing me to basically get on top of him.
I blushed at Kirishima, who was under me.
His face was red too, but he was smiling.

"Y'know, you kinda changed since the first time I saw you." I mumbled. Kirishima gave me a confused look.

"You were all shy and didn't respond to anyone. You don't look as miserable now as you did back then." I said, staring into his eyes.
Kirishima looked away sadly.

"No. I haven't changed. I'm really happy around you but... I'm still the same." Kirishima's eyes got a little more gloomy and sad as he was speaking.

Didn't change..? What does he mean by that?
He behaves completely different from when we first met.

Kirishima smiled at me again. "But I feel more happy now. I know I'm still the same but.. you make me feel different." Kiri blushed.

My heart raced. Feel different...
It was too much for my heart to handle and I ended up changing the subject.
"Why's your hair red? Surly that's not natural. It's too bright."

Kirishima looked more uncomfortable. I realised I was still on top of him.
"Oh, shit. Sorry. I'll move-"

"It's fine." He cut me off but then put a hand over his mouth. "I-I mean.. you don't have to if you don't...wanna..." his face reddened even more.

I fought back a smile, sitting back and pulling him beside me.

"Uh, answering your question, no, it's not natural." He mumbled. He played with his hair, looking nervous.

"Why do you dye it?" My curiosity overcame me. Maybe I'm too fucking nosey.

"Uhm... someone told me it would look nice if it was red. In a way, I dyed it to... impress them?" My heart started beating faster again.

Impress? Like, a girl? Does he... like someone?

"A crush?!" The words rushed out of my mouth. Told you, I'm really fucking nosey.

Kiri fiddled with his hair a little more.
"You could say that. But that was a long time ago. I just keep dying it. I'm not really sure why. I guess I kinda miss him." Kiri looked down sadly.

Him?

"Do you still like him?!" Again, with the noseyness.

"No. Like I said, it was a long time ago. And it wasn't really a crush. I mostly saw our relationship as platonic. But... yeah... that's why my hair is red." Kirishima smiled.

My heart finally calmed down.

"Besides.. I think I'm figuring out what 'love' really is." Kirishima looked at me, smiling.

There goes my heart again-

I pinched his cheek, making him giggle.
"Well watch a movie till you fall asleep. You look really tired now." I laughed at his expression and yawn. "Nooo... I'm not that tired..." he whined, cuddling into my chest sleepily.

"Right." I said sarcastically. I picked up Kiri and helped him get under the covers. Once I ticked him in, I played a movie quietly in the background.

I heard gently purring and turned to him. He snuggled up into my side, already sound asleep.

I smiled and moved the hair out of his eyes.
"What are you doing to me, Kiri?"

[Authors Notes!]
I love fluffy boyfriends💖💖
I mentioned a lot of manga in this chapter and, if you are wondering, they're all pretty great. I would totally recommend. (But, as stated, they're a lot more 'adult')
Writing fluff is so calming. I have a flight tomorrow, but I'll still be able to update.
See you!💖💖💓💓💖💖