15

Bakugou POV:

"You can sit beside Katsuki, Eijirou."

Kirishima nodded and slowly sat down next to me looking nervous.

"So, What were you doing upstairs?" My shitty mom said, picking up her fork.

"We played video games cuz he's never played one before-" I stared but of course she had to cut me off.

"And you used bad language. I could hear you from here! What did I tell you Katsuki?"

I roll my eyes and she continued. Bastard.

"And.... Eijirou, sweetie," she looked a little more sad. "I can't apologise enough for what happened. I'm sure this brat feels the same way. I... I really feel like you shouldn't forgive us. We are truly, truly sorry. If you need anything-"

If Kirishima wasn't listening before, he sure was now.

"N-no, I- it's okay, really. Bakugou is the only one to ever stand up for me-" he put his hands over his mouth for a second, looking regretful.

I'm really the only one who stood up for him.. and I-

"It's okay! You're very nice. A-and things like this always happen, I'm used to.. uhm... you're really nice people... a...and.." he trailed off, not knowing what to say.

My mother's face crumbled. Now Kirishima looked a lot more worried. "But it's ok, I forgive you.. you didn't do anything wrong."

My mom gently fanned her face and took a deep breath. "I'm really glad to hear that. I'll ring your parents later to explain-"

"No he's away."

"Huh?"

"My.. dad is out of town. No reception."

"Oh jeez... what am I going to do?" SHES going to fall for a fake fucking excuse, that's what she'll do.

"You don't have to tell him anything. He won't be back for a while anyway..."

"That's not right. I'll call him when he gets back then"

Kirishima simply nodded, wearing a grim looking face.

We started eating our dinner. My and my mom did the talkin- er yelling.

After we finished Kirishima and I put our dishes in the dishwasher. He thanked my mom too much and we went back upstairs.

He was completely silent. Again.

"Back to square one, Part Two." He didn't even look at me and stared at his shoes.

Again.

His hands trailed to his throat again.

I jumped forward, pulling them away and put my hands on his shoulders, shaking him a little.

"Look at me. Look at me." His eyes looked at me and down again. I can't let this get too far of he'll try to stop breathing again.

"Look. Fucking look at me!" I didn't mean to sound so threatening, but he flinched and tried to hit me.

"I-I'll get the money! I'll get money.. promise, I promise!"

"I don't want money. It's Bakugou."

His eyes focused on me and his face flushed in embarrassment.

"I-"

"It's fine. I told you. You need to see a professional. It's bad to do this. I dunno what's going on but I have a fair idea you worried about something. I'm not fucking stupid."