Awkward

Previously...
('I'm going to fucking regret this...')

Bakugou POV:

Why the fuck am I doing this??? I'm dead.

I gently picked him up. This is so fucking awkward!

"Damn it. Stay still." He kept squirming in my arms. "I said stop!" I yelled.

He went limp.

Now that. That made me feel guilty.

"Jeez. I may have overreacted. Just, please stay still. You're going to get me in trouble." Way to sound selfish. Nice job there, Bakugou.

Then another thought hit me.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I S'POST TO DO WITH HIM?!

Ok, ok. Calm the fuck down. It'll be quick. I'll just take him to my place- MY PLACE???
Well what else am I going to do? Can't leave him here, he clearly needs first aid, if I don't get out of here now Ryan might find me and ask what I'm doing.

I barley escaped with my lame ass excuse "yeah there's a test coming up and if I fail my parents will kill me. Gotta study shit. See ya." What was I thinking??

"Ok. Im just gunna take you back to my place-" he instantly started to move and try to slip or of my grip. "Hey, calm down-! I'm just going to take you there to get you a few bandages and then you can leave. You can't even walk but yourself and I don't know what else to do-" I said, sounding a little more desperate than I should have. "Stop squirming. I'm only trying to help, ok?" He went limp again.

"Good. It'll be quick."

~~~a lil time skip~~~

Ok. We made it outside. Ryan said he was staying after school to vandalise the asshole teacher's car. I quickly sneaked through the bushes and somehow made it to my street. Ok home stretch-

Of fucking course.

Ryan and the gang were right there. Stalking around the street, laughing and pushing each other. Shit shit shit. What do I do?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and fucking jumped out of my skin.

"What the fuck? You scared the shit out of me shitty hair!"

He pulled a water bottle and a spare copy out of my bag. Which as very difficult since he was on my back too. He handed me the items without a word. I couldn't make out his expression either, mostly because of how bloody his face was. That made I weird feeling stir in my stomach. I felt pretty bad.

After he shoved the items into my hands, he turned his head weakly to look at Ryan. I let out a small sigh.

"I don't understand. You're going to have to tell me or I won't know shit."

He was silent. And then inhaled.
"t...row... bu..sh..." He winced and so did I.

"I still don't get it. Try again."

He looked frustrated and desperate.
"Throw.." he picked up the water bottle. "Ryan.."

"You want me to throw this at him??" I said, a little shocked.

"Then..." he picked up the book, "bu..sh."

"Ok. I think I understand. Throw the water bottle at Ryan. Then throw this book into the bushes, yea?"

He nodded weakly, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back onto my shoulder.

"Okay......... sorry Ryan-!"