𝟜 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙)

Start from the beginning

'And then you end up killing them...' I blurt out in a alarming, nonchalantly manner, which gained a glare from Derek and a frightened expression from Scott.

(later that day)
———————

Nighttime, that was my favourite, it's that time where I can be myself and do whatever I like without fear of getting caught, not that I fear anything anyway. When I lived in New York I used to go out every night until dawn I would do things like; practicing magic, roaming around as a wolf or just relaxing, watching the stars. I could do whatever I wanted and not care for the consequences.

Tonight however I can't go back to my usual routine as Derek wants to go out either looking for the mysterious Alpha or for food, either way I could care less, I'd rather get my own food and hunt it in the forest.

We drove out in pure silence. That was until Derek decided to speak.

'Why do you do it? Every time your are in a place where something happens you draw that symbol, ever since you were 9, I don't get it.' Derek questions me.

The only reason I do it is to show other Supernatural creature I'm real and I was there, and also to show the hunters, even though nobody has ever seen the Hybrid's face or knows who it is, that symbol has always just proved it.

'To show the Hybrid was there.' I say. 

Derek just grunted in response.

Derek doesn't was me to expose myself, that's apparently dangerous, so I have to just be a werewolf, but on my own I can be whoever I want to be.

———————

When arrived back to the house that night, there was an unfamiliar smell by where Derek buried Laura, it felt as though someone had been there, I just couldn't point out who it was.

~~~~

I was putting on my black converse when I heard cars and sirens coming towards the house, it was getting louder and head-splitting as it got closer.

'Derek!' I called out.

'I know. You stay put, okay. Let me do the talking.' As Derek spoke, there was a tough knock at the door.

While Derek was talking to the cops, who said they had a warrant, at the front door, I got my grimoire out, to perform a spell to hide some of my things, like my grimoire, powerful objects and supernatural books. As I chanted at a fast pace and my things disappeared, I heard footsteps coming closer to my room.

'Can you come downstairs please.' A deputy asked.

'Why?'

'We have a warrant to search the property.'

'Is that right, well then I best go down.' I mockingly spoke.

When I walked downstairs I saw what seems to be the Sheriff talking to Derek. Then I saw him place him under arrest.

Then the Sheriff notices me.

'Luna Hale, you need to come with us.'

'Why, I didn't do anything.' I say.