|| 18 ||

The two teenage males stood in the middle of the busy and loud airport. They watched families be reunited and others cry from being ripped apart. They knew that wouldn't be them, or at least thought.

Felix looked over at Chan and saw how nervous he was so the younger took his hand and placed in the elders, lacing their fingers together. It helped to say the least.

Today was the day where they finally got to meet the one person who is going to make or break their relationship. Each were nervous in their own ways. Chan was nervous because he had never met this child before and he didn't know if the kid would even recognize him as father. On the other hand Felix was nervous because if the kid didn't like him or vise versa then he wouldn't really be able to be with Chan that much.

They anxiously waited in a seating area together, keeping their hands intertwined. They stayed silent in the already quite riotous airport waiting. Chan was waiting less patiently than Felix. Bouncing his leg quickly and impatiently looking around until after what felt like years he spotted them in the middle of the crowds that filled the airport.

He squeezed Felix's hand slightly and motions towards the two. They walked up to Aynsly and Bogdan cautiously because it was like trying to role around in a can filled with sardines when idols were there. It was just their luck because BigBang happened to be there. The idol group was going to start their tour.

Aynsly handed over the one year old into Chan's arms. She also handed over a suitcase filled with his stuff.

"His birthday is May 11th, he already has a korean name, it's Taesong." The males nodded their heads as she quickly explained everything they really needed to know before walking off to board another plane back to Sydney. It was hard to hear her because of the noise being produced by VIP but they still heard what Aynsly had to say.

They tried to make their way out of the airport without being jostled around, Chan was being especially careful seeing as he had a baby in his arms. No matter how hard Chan tried though there we so many fan sites taking pictures and bumping into Chan's shoulders.

Chan was walking carefully and was using his body to protect his son from any impact. There was this one person who rammed so hard into Chan's shoulder that he ended up falling backwards.

Chan mainly focused on Bogdan and makes sure that he's okay. He was so focused on his little one year old that he didn't realize that he wasn't in a crowd anymore until he heard a voice asking if he was okay.

Chan look to where he heard the voice come from and saw someone crouched down in front of him.

"You good?" G-Dragon waved a hand in front of his face.

Nodding his head quickly he responded "Yes,"

The idol helped Chan up and the high schooler bowed his head politely "Thank you,"

G-Dragon patted the shoulder that the infant wasn't resting his head on "It's fine, stay safe,"

Nodding his head, G-Dragon turned around and walked away and Chan did the same but he walked to Felix instead.

The two walked out the airport and went to Felix's white car. Felix insisted to go in his car, he also ended up buying a baby seat just for the kid. Felix put the suitcase in the trunk while Chan gently placed his son into the car seat, buckling him up.

He took his first proper look at his son. They looked almost identical. Chan's eyes teared up a bit, he didn't expect to get so emotionally attached this quickly.

Chan closed the car door gently and got into the passengers side of the car. It merely took Felix a few seconds after Chan to get into the drivers seat and start the car up.

"He looks like me," Whispering slightly, Chan ran a hand through his hair.

"So he got the good genes then," Felix's random little comment cause both males to chuckle.

Authors Note:
Double update because I really wanted to write this chapter and I also stayed home sick because I had a concert last night and after my friends and I played truth or dare, I'm a god at this game btw. My dare was to lick some polls and walls (you're innocent if you don't understand), and you see I have too much pride to say no. So now I'm sick.

I would also like to say that I'm very jealous of Chan rn.

Question Of The Chapter: What's the craziest dare you've ever done? I've done too many to count.