||6||

It's always the bell that ruins the moment. It ruins the few moments of freedom before you have to sit yourself down for 6 and a half hours, it ruins social interactions, and just like now, it can ruin romantic interactions between 2 people who haven't seen each other for 2 years.

Neither of them moved, they didn't want to, but they each knew they had to. It was Felix's first day and the teachers already dislike Chan.

Chan decided to break the silence that had surrounded them "Do you have your schedule yet?"

The younger nodded "Ya, I have dance first, I don't know where the studio is though, could you show me?"

Chan happily agreed and showed Felix the way to the dance studios.

Chan waved a goodbye then rushed off to get to English. Jogging through the halls, he eventually reached the class on the other side of the large school.

Opening the door and going inside he heard his teacher ask "Bang Chan, why are you late?"

"I was helping the new kid find his class," He spoke quickly as he sat down at his seat.

The teacher merely nodded and got back to teaching the lesson, which Chan had no interest in. It was all stuff he already knew. He was fluent in the language after all.

He kept switching through his boring classes until lunch, which is, undoubtedly the second best part of the day, while in first place is going home.

Chan made his way to the cafeteria and got his food, making his way to his usual lunch table near the back. As per usual, it was empty. Chan sat down and started to poke around at his food.

He felt someone sit next to him and as he glanced to see who, he was greeted by a loving and smiley Felix. His happiness rubbed off on Chan and a small smile spread on his face.

"Hey, Baby," Chan look at the other's face and pecked Felix's lips gently.

When Chan had pulled away it almost looked like Felix was blushing. Actually, he was.

"H-hey, Channie," Felix slightly stuttered, Chan found that adorable, Felix was just adorable. He makes Chan question if it was really worth it to leave or not.

"How have your classes been so far?" Chan was genuinely curious, it was Felix's first day after all.

Felix looked the elder in the eyes and smiled "Good, they've been fun, and my classmates are nice,"

"Any new friends?" Chan pressed a bit with the question.

"Ya, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin and I share a class as well,"

Chan simply nodded, he wouldn't get jealous, not unless something comes up though.

Authors Note:
I had some fun writing this because, I, myself am also in school but mine treats us like inmates. I hope you enjoyed because I've been making irregular updates but trying to update every couple days. I'm gonna try and make a schedule but that may fall through so just remember that.

Question Of The Chapter: Are you excited for Double Knot?
Cause I know I am!!!!!!!!

Update: I was excited for Double Knot but the entire Levanter album and I didn't exactly vibe as expected, I'm hoping nothing similar happens for In Life

^In this picture, Chan looks like that one Chad that's in every high school, and he's a playboy who has girls swarming to him but in the end is secretly gay

Was that too specific??