||3||

Chan kind of wished that Felix forgot, because that only made him feel worse about leaving than he already did. He left everyone and everything he had behind to start something new, in a new country, because to him, he did something unforgivable.

Nonetheless if anyone deserved an apology, it was Felix. Felix was the one whose messaged him every single day for two years. He messaged Chan updates on what was going on, how much people missed him, how much he missed Chan. And he did all of this without even knowing whether or not Chan was even alive in the first place.

"Sorry," He spoke while looking into the other's eyes "I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything, I'm sorry for worrying for two years. I'm sorry, I really am," He merely left out the one bit he's been trying to forget.

Felix nodded to Chan, keeping their eye contact "Why did you leave in the first place?"

That was the question Chan didn't want to hear, nor answer "I don't really wanna talk about that, Felix," He muttered up a quick, small, and quiet response.

He clearly didn't satisfy Felix with it though "So you're just going to leave me for two years, and not tell me the reason?" He sighs, "If that's the way it is then fine,"

Chan is a stubborn person and Felix remembers that. Throughout the two years Chan hadn't changed in that department. Some stuff will just never change.

The elder of the two broke their eye contact and looked to the ground. His thoughts about what he did two years ago ran through his head, he did something so stupid, it affects three different lives that didn't deserve that pain. What he did was the most stupid mistake he'll probably ever do. If anything his mistake is going to last him a lifetime.

"Why are you even in Korea?" Chan was in fact quite curious, last time he checked, two years ago, Felix had no intentions to ever come to Korea.

"I'm a transfer student at the preforming arts school here." Felix chimed happily with a smile, yet on the other hand Chan's world almost stopped. He'd have to see Felix everyday, bare the guilt of seeing Felix after what he did. Although, Felix's smile helped his world start turning again.

"T-that's great," He pushed out with a small stutter "I go there,"

Felix nodded, not taking any acknowledgement to Chan's stutter "So I'll be seeing you more often then,"

The elder nodded "Yep, I guess so,"

Authors Note;
Did you actually think you'd get answers?! Nah, I'm waiting until like I'm halfway done this story to say anything. But, you can guess ;) (Not that I'll say if what you said is right or not)

Question Of The Chapter: Favourite ship?
Here's my list:
-Changlix
-Chanlix
-JeongChan
-Minsung
-SeungJin
-MinChan/BangHo

Question Of The Chapter: Favourite ship? Here's my list:-Changlix-Chanlix-JeongChan-Minsung-SeungJin-MinChan/BangHo