Chp 16- 👩🏻‍🎤'cause the party don't start till we walk in!🏃🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

The music changed to 7/11 by Beyonce causing everyone to go wild again.

I turned my attention to the entrance, my eyes bulged out of my face, well I felt it did.

"What the actual-". I mumbled but was cut off.

"Ah the entertainers". Kellin began chuckling.

"Smack it smack it in the air!". Jinxx began smacking Trevor's butt while the rest of the boys danced in a straight line.

My brother was also in there too. While they were dancing the walls moved.
Is the world ending?!

"Hayley, please pinch me again I think my world just collapsed". I glanced at her face, also shocked with a hint of amusement.

The walls had flashing neon lights over it, another door opened revealing a...cascade?!

What! My mouth dropped.
Who thought of this?

Everyone danced their way out towards the cascade.

Hayley grabbed my hand while I followed like a zombie with my mouth still opened.

Okay now I certainly believe in expecting the unexpected and the impossible.

Once entering the room the scenery changed. It felt so peaceful.. like paradise.

"Welcome to the Paradise Party!". Andrew sang out.

"Hosted by yours truly, and special guests Rebels Kill and Black Veil Brides". My brother announced.

I raised an eyebrow.
I am soo confused. Since when does my brother know Kellin Quinn.

Lucky bastard.

"How-nevermind, that lucky hottie". Hayley mumbled shaking her head at Oliver.

I chuckled looking around the beautiful place.

It feels like we are outdoors, there are seats to a side, roof huts with tables under them.

A tropical theme. Kellin really outdid himself.
He even managed to have sand on the floor.

Yup, paradise.

Everyone started undressing showing off their bikinis and whatnot.

Whoah! My virgin eyes!
I looked away but ended up seeing others do the same.
Ashley started pushing people into the cascade.

Oh-oh.
I stared at Hayley.
"I forgot the bikini". We said at the same time.
Shit we're screwed.

I backed away slowly seeing my band also push people into the water.

Hayley gulped loudly following me towards the lounge.
I ran sensing someone close by. Oh sugar.

"Ah not so fast beauties". That voice just made me stop and turn around, my jaws automaticly clenched together.

"The fu-". I was cut off.

"Fuck you doing here fraud?". Damon grunted coming to my side along with his twin, Drew.

I glared at Christian wishing I had laser eyes to pierce through his thick skull.

"Hey Chris- ugh". She walked towards him then stopped to roll her eyes when she saw us.

"Okay please tell me we're at the wrong party". I mumbled sounding uninterested.

I saw Andrew and Kellin walking towards us, Kellin looked sorry. Guess he didn't know that Juliet and Andrew are sort of not together any more.

I pulled Hayley walking towards my brother who was laughing next to a girl.

Whoops.
I felt Hayley tense a bit.