Chp 22- 🥳Happy Birthday Rose (II) 🍰

•*Andrew Biersack•

Katherine's angelic voice filled my ears.

We were still here celebrating Rose's birthday. The stars shone brightly up above us.

I don't know why but I felt Rose's presence here.

"Oh little Rose shine bright like a star!". Rebels Kill sang pointing up at the sky. They had taken down the tent for us to enjoy the lovely night.

Katherine's whole family was here. They each had something to give to Rose.

I was amazed at the love they had for her. I just wished I had the chance to meet her.

I felt something on my shoulder, looking down I saw an unfamiliar person. She had her head on my shoulder giving me chills. As she looked up her familiar eyes looked into my soul while she smiled sweetly. I opened my mouth to say something but was stopped by someone calling my name.

"Andrew". I glanced up to see Oliver standing in front of me looking concerned.

"You okay?".

"Yeah I was just speaking to...". I trailed off realizing the girl wasn't next to me anymore.

Chills went down my spine.

Yeah, nope. No more drinking for me tonight. I handed Oliver my cup of hallucinating potion as I walked away towards Katherine.

Her back was to me, she was talking to her parents while standing in front of something. Once I got closer I saw something that confused me.

My heart started racing pumping blood faster as if I was on something.

"There you are Love, I wanted you to finally meet Rose". Katherine's voice lingered in the air as I just stared at the golden frame.

"This was taken the day she parted ways with us". Mrs. Leon spoke in a hush tone.

Mr. Leon began rubbing her shoulders for comfort.

Katherine raised her eyebrows at me knowing somethings up. She took my hand guiding us to a private place.

"What happened? Did Juliet or Christian-". I cut her off by shaking my head.

"I think I just saw your sister".

Her eyes glistened in the moonlight trying to understand what I had just said.

I hope she doesn't think I'm crazy or trying to make a joke on this special day to her.

She smirked at me making me think that she doesn't believe me.

"Rose ". She sighed pointing up at the starry sky. I watched a star twinkle down at us, as if waving at us.

My brain couldn't quite comprehend what just happened but if my Love is okay about it then so am I.

~*Katherine Leon*~

We ended the dark night with a heartfelt prayer.

Thanking everyone for coming I blew out the candles on the cupcake. Rose loved cupcakes.

Smiling I let everyone else say goodbye. My phone began to buzz again; ignoring it I stepped into the house.

Pulling out my phone I rolled my eyes at the lit screen.

Hey, Just giving you a heads up Elizabeth is going to be at the concert; If I know more I'll let you know
P.S.- We need to talk,
I hope Rose can now rest in peace.

-Christian

Rolling my eyes I made a reminder to myself to talk to him and set things straight.