Chapter 2: 😍Whipped at first sight! Is that even possible?🧐

•*Andrew Biersack•*

~That night at the hotel~

"Oh my gosh Look! it's Andrew Biersack !"

They screamed so loud I felt my temples explode.

Crap.
They must of followed me when I left the party.

I quickly ran up the stairs. I'm a little tipsy from the V.I.P party with Pierce the Veil.

Our manager thought that we deserve a little 'vacation' so we can come up with new songs. So here we are in California, home sweet home.

They put us in a hotel for a few days until we find a place to stay for a while.

I turned around to find myself in a empty corridor. I promised myself that I will sign autographs and stuff when I see them around next time.

Right now I'm not feeling so well. I spotted something-well someone coming out from an elevator.

Damn..
She's coming straight to me, but she seems deep in thought.

She trips while dancing I think that was dancing, making her instantly lose her footing. I grabbed her before she could make contact with the floor.

"Are you okay?". I asked concerned out of the blue.

She quickly fixed herself.
"Yeah, thanks". She trailed off looking cute.

I smirked, like she doesn't know who I am.

"Andrew Biersack". I said proudly.

"Thanks Andrew, That was kind of you, now I have to go, well bye".
With that she started leaving.

Wait?
What? She's not a fan?

Was that alcohol I smelt? I quickly grab her pulling her towards me. Finally staring at her attractive eyes.

Holy shit, Those eyes could mesmerize anyone. I snapped out of it.  That's suspicious.

"Alright who sent you?". I asked, causing her to give me a look. She could be a stalker for all I know.

"What? nobody sent me I have to go-". I cut her off by chuckling and shaking my head.

I don't believe it.
She doesn't know who I am. I let go of her.

"Is this a set up? Do you know who I am?". I asked one last time, hoping this was just one of those 'pranks' others pull.

She stared at me while pretending to stroke her imaginary beard. She's funny, she also looks so damn adorable.

"No, no I don't, do you know who I am?". Her sweet voice asked with a gesture of her hand.

I started checking her out.
She was wearing a lovely tight dress. The material really gave her body a killer show. Her curves are amazing. She was dazzling, lighting this corridor up.

She must of been at a party.
I think I have seen her somewhere. Then again I've seen almost everything and everyone.

I shook my head. "No".

A smirk creeped on her beautiful face.
"Oh good, good, because this is not the game of who the fuck are you! now I'm off". She turned with a finger in the air only to turn the other way  before heading towards a hotel room.

I followed knowing that she doesn't want me near her.
Though I can't help myself being attracted to her. No- I just want to make sure she's ok, she seemed way too drunk.

But the more she pushes me away from her life, the more I want to be in it. Talk about being whipped at first sight.

Is that even possible? Nah...This is so unlike me, it must be the liquor mixed with sexual needs.

After standing outside the opened door for a moment, I invited myself into her room, she wasn't there.

She must of been too sleepy to close the door, because she left it open.

Taking in my surroundings of the room, luggage on the king sized bed, drawings spread out on the table, car keys-

And there she was, in all her naked glory man did I love the view. Damn, I think I got a boner.

Snap out of it Andrew.

She cursed under her breath while grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body.

"Oh sorry I-".I started to say but she cut me off.

"Listen here um Randy-".

Damn.
She's mad.

"It's Andy or Andrew". I said softly not caring if she says my name wrong.

She sighed. "Right Andry, I don't know how you got in but I really need to sleep so go!". She shooed me away looking cute as ever.

I just started laughing.
She sat on the bed as I watched her every move.

"You're a weird one" I chuckled. I can't help but to tease her.

She glared at me.
"You're an annoying one".

I chuckled at her again, yeah she's a keeper!

"I still don't believe that you don't know who I am! Andy Sixx? Andrew Biersack? the Black Veil Brides? ring any bells?".

She was quiet for a long time.
"Meow".

Did she just meow at me? Man! I would kill to see her when she's bored.

I raised an eyebrow at her, smirking sweetly.
"Did you just meow at me?".

Again she was quiet, Like she's in her own little world.

"The silent treatment? can you at least tell me your name?". I asked hoping she gives me an answer.

She shrugs. It got quiet again. I stared at her smoky grey eyes that looked sleepy, she must be-

"It's Kat, Katherine Leon". Her sweet angelic voice tells me. Katherine what a sexy name.
Before I can even compliment her she slowly laid on the pillow.

Her eyes began closing into deep sleep. I had the urge to cuddle next to her but I kept my cool.

I barely knew her and here I was. Was is this pull I feel towards her? she relaxed my tainted soul.

I slowly head out of her room. Closing the door shut I head to the elevator.

Pressing the 6th button I start thinking about Kat. I got off on my floor, heading towards the room we're staying at.

Hopefully the guys are still at the party or passed out at the hotel room. Once I entered inside the room I saw Jake and Ashley laid out on the couch.

Funny thing was that they were wrapped with duct tape.

I don't even want to know how or why, I'm too tired to find out. I went inside the room I'm staying in.

Not surprised to see Jinxx and C.C on top of each other on the floor. Jinxx's hand ended up near C.C's face, he had a finger up CC's nose, While CC's butt was near Jinxx's face.

I had to laugh at that, is that even possible?

Even twister can't do that!
Never mind it can.

I threw myself on top of the king sized bed, drifting off to sleep. I started blindly undressing myself, snuggling with the bed sheets.

Drifting off to sleep, dreaming of this one girl who had me whipped at first sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💋•K•💋