Chp 20- 😅I'm your guardian angel 😇

•*Andrew Biersack•*

Watching her from a far I signaled the rest with a stretch.

Damn this sun is too much right now especially under this disguise.

Who knew wigs could give you such an itch. Watching Kat discreetly; she began performing on the hotel stage. She strummed the electric guitars soul out of it.

The others in disguise kept a watch for any suspicious acts.
Last night we all sent around messages around social medias under an alias; letting people know that Kat will be performing at this certain hotel today.

That will most definitely attract Kat's anonymous hater out of it's hole.

Fans poured in once realizing who was on stage. It got loud in a heart beat, everyone started cheering Kat on.

"Hey my lil rebels; surprise! I'm here not only to announce the 2 songs most voted for on our album; but I will be handing out prizes to everyone as I perform a song you request to me today". Katherine's melodic voice boomed around the huge room. She began announcing the songs and asked what songs they liked to hear.

Everyone yelled out songs for her to start singing.

"I think I see something weird". Hayley whispers through our earpiece.

"Oh if you see a tall handsome figure moving like a seal it's just me trying to open up this god damned wine bottle". Ashley groaned clearly irritated about not opening the bottle yet. He wiggled around the bar looking like a complete idiot.

We all held in our laughter by making weird noises to cover it up.

"No not that; to your left near the exit there's a hooded figure that I can't quite see their face well". Hayley continued saying.

"Guys...It's A; holy shit mystery solved". Jinxx said with such seriousness I had trouble not laughing at him.

Luckily the crowd was loud enough to cover our laughter.

"Really Jinxx, this is serious! Kat can be in danger". Oliver sighed annoyed by this.

"Wait, Jinxx aren't you by that exit?". Jake questioned with a worried tone.

"Oh fuck yes I am! where's A at? I'm going to hide behind that bush then". Jinxx told us out of breathe.

"Wait Jinxx, the hooded figure is going that way too!". Simms added making us all look to where Jinxx was at.

"Oh hell no! Where?! Let me at 'em". We heard him say out of breath walking back and forth like an idiot.

We let out a sigh realizing it.

"Jinxx! That was you the whole time calm down before you grab people's attention to yourself". Trevor chuckled.

"Holy Paramores! Hayley almost had me doing some reboot of 'The matrix' up in this bish! ". Jinxx sighed going back to his spot.

"My bad I forgot you're disguised". Hayley giggled at his 'gangster' clothing choice.

Don't ask how; we were just handed out a bunch of random clothes to be worn and the rest of history.

"Thank you my lil rebels for your valuable time, I hope you all enjoyed this lovely pop up, make sure to buy tickets for the Asking Alexandria concert next week! Rebels Kill will be performing the 2 winning songs that day". Kat giggled at them ready to get off the stage. I was so busy thinking about who this anon is that I didn't realize Kat sang for 3 hours straight.

Time sure flies by fast.
I watched Kat walk out through Jinxx's side. The body guards were left barricading the exit preventing fans to go through.

Good, everything seems to be going good.