Weeds - Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

Not wanting to confess my weird soft spot for him I lied , although I had thought about the question before, "How many tattoos do you have?" 

"Three."  

"Where?" I had only see two or maybe three. 

"One on my neck,  one on my back, and one on my arm." 

I had never seen the arm ones before ,"Can I see them?" 

"Uhm-" He shifted awkwardly and  looked away, "No." 

I frowned, "Why not?" 

"Because , I'm cold." 

"Elliott." I said sternly, "Please." 

He glared at me and mumbled something before getting up from the couch and awkwardly pulling his shirt off. 

I first noticed the definition of his pale chest, he had a set of abs that looked hard and muscular, the light dusting of chest hair was hot, I wanted to lick it. 

Shaking my head of my perverted thoughts I looked at him expectantly. 

He pointed to his upper arm and I noticed the sketch of Saturn in black childish ink with three stars around it. 

He turned around and lifted his arm to raise the hairs on his neck, the motion was un-necessary but the way his muscles flexed  was not frowned upon by me. 

I studied that tattoos I had already seen, the snowflake on his back and words on his neck. 

"Do you want to go do something?" I asked out of the blue. 

He turned around and grabbed his shirt, shrugging it back on, "Like what?" 

"We live in California for gods sake, we can do anything!" I say excitedly and wave my arms in the air before pushing myself harder against the back of the sofa. 

"Its mid night." He said simply. 

"C'mon, " I said jumping in my place. 

He grinned at me, "Where would we go?" 

"Lets go to In n' out." 

"In n' out?" 

"Yep and then we can go for a walk." 

He raised a brow but shrugged anyways. He went over to his closet and threw on a black hoodie and beanie, he slid on his converse and I did the same.  

He let me borrow one of his over large sweaters and I grinned as we walked out of the building, Elliott entered a pin into the garage door and it opened automatically. 

He went to drivers seat and unlocked it, I slid into the passengers seat and he turned on the ignition. 

We rolled out of the garage and onto the desolated street, Elliott maneuvered the car through town with ease until we were on the edge of the high way at the nearest In N' out. We got out and walked to the door, I was thankful it was twenty four hours. 

He held the door open for me as we entered the fast food establishment and we went directly to the counter, I ordered a burger and fries and he , of course, ordered a veggie burger and fries. 

We waited patiently as our food was being prepared and we were the only people in the restaurant besides the staff. I stretched my legs out under the table and pulled down the sleeves of Elliott's sweater. 

"So have you talked to  Sam ?" I asked casually and he yawned but shook his head, "No." 

"Why not?"