Jeremiah

I stare up at him, confused on what going on, I'm so lost. 

"Where am I going?" I ask.

"You're going to sick bay, we're going to fix you up-" He stops and looks down at me, sincerely , my heart skipping a beat; his eyes are so beautiful.

"close your eyes." I do, I did it so fast, his voice is so calm. He could tell me to do anything and I would do it. He begins running again, my mind is so tired, I'm safe right? I start to drift away in sleep. 

...**...

I hear a few knocks on the door and then a creak. 

"Gabe; thanks for coming. She's under code red, I was with Majika when I saw it. Do you want me to have her open her eyes?" 

"Desmond, this girl is- human. What is she doing in level D?" Human? of course I'm human, so are you, right? 

"I know, Ms.Dean put her in room 12 a few doors down from me, she lives up here but goes to school on '4' I don't understand why. Can you just help her before she loses herself?" He walks over to me and whispers to open my eyes. I do, like I said I'd listen to this guy all day and do what he asks of me. I look up and see and older gentlemen, maybe late 40's. He is also wearing a face mask, his eyes are purple just like Majika. speaking of her she steps out of the shadow and walk out of the room, she looked sad.  

Gab pokes at me and ask me stupid questions like 'what color is my hair and are you always tired. They're ridiculous questions and I'm starting to get infuriated. He starts to flash lights in my eyes and holding up fingers, that's it. I'm going to snap.

He goes up to Desmond and leans into his hear, 

"This Code is very strong Magic- I'm afraid I can't break it right now. Keep an eye on her for a few days. When I come back I'll have the necessary equipment, she won't go incoherent for 6 days, if I'm not back by then take whatever necessary action you have to." 

I turn over because I am so confused, why is this happening in a world like this? Magic? incoherent? Codes? What the hell does all of this mean? If any of this is true why am I hearing about this now? When I hear the door close I look behind me, Desmond is in a nice fitting black shirt exposing his muscles in his arms. 

He lifts me in a sitting position- I feel so weak all over again. He looks into my eyes with his reddish- brown eyes, shimmering in the moonlight. He leans his forehead on mine, 

"You don't tell me who you are, but your something special Alannah. I just can't stop thinking about you and I barely know you."  His hand is resting on the back of my neck with the other hand holding my face. I would normally get rosy red cheeked but I'm so tired, I feel another faint coming along.

"I have a party I need to go to, Cerina" I look up and cerinas standing behind desmond. Desmond turns around, then looks at me. He is now staring at me, or my cleavage I don't know. He then looks at me and begins to speak. 

"Alannah, I want you to-"  I couldn't hear the rest of his sentence but when he stopped talking I fell asleep. 

...**...

My eyes flicker open,

"holy heck, my head hurts. What happened?" I look around and my eyes are drawn to the clock on the wall, it's almost 7, what am I doing at 7?" I hold my head, like that's going to bring it to surface. 

"OH!" I have the party to go to with- I close my eyes when the memory flashes back- I was stopped in the hall by Jeremiah . I need to pull out my best dress- as I got up I felt so dizzy, my body is trying to tell me something isn't right, but my mind is telling me to ignore that part. 

I walk over to my closet and pull out my tight black and red laced dress, paired with my best heels. 

I look into my vanity mirror- My hair is so long it's such an inconvenience to try and manage it.I stair down at the scissors that I used for my impossible project earlier. I grab them, wrapping my fingers around them and look back at myself in the mirror I take the scissors and line it up to about 3 inches below my shoulder. 

*Snip* 

My head feels so loose- like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I grab a curler from my bag and begin to curl my hair into cute little waves. 

*Knock, knock, knock* 

There they are, those three shallow knocks on the door. Jeremiah has a consistency about him that makes me so confused. I open the door and his face is absolutely surprised, 

"wow- you look beautiful." My cheeks blush red, and I notice his red tie, it matches with my dress. I smile at him and tell him he looks handsome. 

I feel like I'm going to prom with the nerdiest guy in the school; 

"Alannah," I stop in my tracks, this voice is what I've been trying to find these last days; I turn around and Jeremiah watches me. Why did I forget about this? 

"Alannah are you alright?" He asks. I turn back to him and his face is bloody, his mouth to be specific. 

"Ahh" I scream I back up to the wall, his face still bloody. 

"What's wrong Alannah? Did I scare you?" He smiles and licks his lips he slowly walks to me in a perverted way. His face is up close to mine he licks my neck, my body shivering, a tear flowing down my face. He takes his hand and slides it up my dress touching my sex, he tries kissing me but I avoid his lips. Someone help me, please. 

I'm terrified he's going to take away my virginity. He turns me around, my back facing him. He lift up my dress and pulls down my panties, I hear him undoing his belt and pulling down his zipper- I begin to cry because I'm terrified. 

"Desmond, " I cry. 

He removes his sex from his pants and aligns it to mine, 

*BOOM*

"Back away from her right now!" He yells. I turn around and there he was- Desmond. 

"Or what Desmond? You going to show her who you truly are?" He scoffs, putting his sex back into his pants. 

"Don't do this Jeremiah, you know I'm much stronger than you." 

"Oh are you? Could you break my spell?" Desmonds eyes grew bigger- mine too. 

"You dick, don't you know what it's going to do to her? It will kill her." My heart skips a beat, kill? 

"I just wanted her to be temporally incoherent so I can carry my bloodline on. You know how it is with my family- we have to have human woman with beautiful genes." I clench my fists, but then I get super tired, I begin to close my eyes I can feel myself falling over then I was caught, I open my eyes and see desmond. 

"Help me- I don't want to die." I whisper. A tear rolling down my face. 

"I won't let that happen I promise." He looks at Jeremiah. His eyes are glowing red, his fists are clenched even harder. 

"Your going to pay you sick son of a bitch!" 

I can hear fists clashing with faces and bones being popped or snapped, hearing blood drop onto the concrete was a sound I never want to hear again. All of a sudden the sounds of someone breathing heavily is the only thing I hear. I hear footsteps coming closer to me- I'm praying it's Desmond and not that sick perverted man. The air tonight is crisp but I feel like I'm suffocating, the night is cold but my body is heating up, my blood is moving but somehow I feel like time has stopped for me. 

My virginity was almost stolen from me, this place is different but so is Desmond and I'm okay with that. 

"Alannah, your safe now. Tell me- how did you remember?" Remember?  

"What do you mean?" I ask- drowsy as all hell. 

"You called my name-" 

That's right, his room earlier- he told me that if I ever find myself in trouble call his name. But how did he know I was going to be in trouble? How could he possibly know. 

"Majika. She sensed an evil aura. That's how I knew. Now let's get you fixed up and to that party."