Slight Jealousy (Mike x Norton)

Yea...So I was an idiot to do this, but someone was typing short fan fictions in the Identity V chat, so I decided to write it. It's an improvised version so it won't..Be that short..
       It was a normal day at the manor, and the weather was nice and warm. The owner of the manor had decided that everyone deserved a break, so there were no matches and everyone was free to do whatever they wanted.

Mike was feeling rather bored, so he headed to the garden and saw the gardener, Emma Woods, busy at work trimming the rose bushes. "Would you like some help, Ms Woods?" Mike asked. Emma smiled gratefully and handed him a pair of gloves, which Mike took without hesitation and got to work immediately.

"So...How's you and Norton eh??" The young gardener asked cheekily. The acrobat jumped slightly at the question and his face turned as red as a tomato. "I..w-we..um...Y-you know..." The acrobat fiddled with his words but couldn't find an exact word to say out without stuttering. Emma bursted into fits of giggles and lightly punched his shoulder, "I'm just joking, don't take it seriously. But you looked so funny, you're face was really red!" Mike stuck out his tongue and continued with his task of gardening in silence. However, every now and then, he felt that someone was watching him. "Probably just Kreacher spying on Emma..Nothing much.." he thought to himself.

After twenty five minutes...
       "Thanks for your help, Mike. I really appreciate it!" The gardener smiled and waved goodbye to him before going back to her room. Mike smiled and was about to go back to his own room when he bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry I-", he froze mid-sentence as he realised who it was.
"N-Norton?"
The prospector was slightly taller than him, so Mike had to tilt his head up slightly to be able to look at Norton in the eyes. "Enjoyed gardening eh?" The prospector asked with a slight smirk. He grabbed Mike's hand and pulled the small acrobat into his room without a word. "Norton, w-what's going o-", the acrobat started but never finished as Norton kissed him roughly. Mike was startled by the sudden action but didn't make any move to stop Norton from continuing.

After a short while the prospector pulled away and moved down to kiss his neck. Mike was already rather out of breath and his mind had wandered off somewhere else, leaving him defenceless to Norton's 'assaults'. Norton suddenly bit down lightly on a particular spot and Mike moaned from the sudden action. "Found it..", the prospector smirked and sucked on that spot, leaving a hickey. "N-Norton..The others might see it..", Mike protested. "Good..Let them see, and let them know you belong to me, and only me." Mike covered his face with embarrassment as Norton started to unbutton his shirt slowly. Unfortunately for him, Norton grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head, so he had no choice but to shut his eyes and tilt his head away. The prospector smirked and started to grind on Mike, causing him to open his eyes in surprise and soft gasps escaped his slightly parted lips.

Mike pawed at Norton's clothes with pleading eyes and the prospector laughed quietly. "Getting rather needy there aren't we?" The poor acrobat whined and nodded slightly, still tugging at Norton's shirt. He slipped off his clothes and chucked them into a corner of the room, then pulled Mike into a sitting position while he remained stomach down on the bed. Mike was confused and was about to ask when Norton suddenly took his member into his mouth, causing the acrobat's breath to hitch. "N-Norton..A-ah..." He tried to hold his moans back and bit down on his bottom lip hard. Norton's hands massages his thighs, causing him to lose control over himself and stopped trying to suppress his moans. He leaned back and put his hands in Norton's soft hair, lightly tugging them every now and then. He shut his eyes and clenched his teeth, allowing himself to submerge in the unbearable pleasure.

It was only a short while before he felt a knot in his stomach form and his hands clenched around Norton's hair tighter. "N-Norton..I-I'm going to c-c-Ah.." He tried to warn the prospector but it was too late as he came into Norton's mouth. He uttered a soft apology but was cut off by the prospector's finger on his lips, shushing him. His mouth was full of white liquid and some was leaking out from the corners. "S-spit that out..Don't-DON'T SWALLOW-" Mike tried to stop him from swallowing but the cheeky prospector did not listen. The acrobat could only stare with his mouth wide open. The prospector laughed softly and kissed him passionately, not minding that both of them were slightly sweaty from that heated session. He parted after a while and winked at Mike, before asking a question leaving the acrobat with a bright red face, red from embarrassment.

"How about nine o' clock tonight? I'll make you feel even better than this.."

||*The end*||

Author's note
Oh god I feel like I'm about to die. I don't know if it's from embarrassment or something else but..I feel like an idiot and a pervert XD . My writing style might be a bit different from other authors and I separate paragraphs like this because I'm worried that it might be hard for some people to read if I don't, and it looks a bit easier to tell that it's another paragraph as well. Leave a comment and if you want, drop a vote. Thanks!