Unova beach day- Sommelier/Spokes/Flavescent/Clumsybuster

Start from the beginning

"Just because you and Iris travel with your crushes and Burgundy spends a lot of time with hers doesn't mean I get to have time with mine. Besides, maybe this is a sign to finally tell them. What could it hurt?" Bianca reasoned.

"Considering we travel together, it could hurt a lot and be unbelievably awkward." Iris retorted.

"Well, I'm going to tell Stephan and Burgundy is going to tell her guy." Bianca remarked. "Come on!"

She pulled the sleeping Burgundy to her feet and out of her pleasant slumber.

"What? What happened?" Burgundy asked.

"We are going to tell the guys." Bianca answered as she pulled them towards the water.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Burgundy protested.

She tried to pull free from the blondes strong grip but failed. Who knew Bianca was this strong?

"Hey guys!" Bianca squealed and they entered the water.

Bianca released Burgundy's hand and she tumbled into Cilan's bare chest. She quickly stepped away with her cheeks dusted a light pink.

"Sorry about that." Burgundy apologized, sheepishly.

"It's fine." Cilan assured.

Before anything more could be said, a big wave came and knocked them down. Though, thankful for Bianca, Stephan was a lot stronger and kept her from falling. Bianca took her chance.

"Stephan, I love you." Bianca then kissed him.

Stephan sure was surprised but he kissed her back. After spending so much time together, even though they weren't traveling, he had fallen for her too.

"I love you too." Stephan smiled to her.

He then got this odd look on his face as he glanced at something behind her.

"What?" Bianca raised an eyebrow.

"Look behind you." Stephan remarked.

Bianca turned and had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Oh my." Bianca giggled.

The water swept away to reveal that Cilan and fallen onto Burgundy. They froze as their eyes opened and Burgundy's face had darkened a lot. She was as red as a tomato berry. Neither was really sure what to do in this rather awkward position.

Burgundy took note of how close their faces were and if possible, her face turned redder at the idea. But she did it. Burgundy grabbed his face and she kissed him but pulled away quickly after.

"I...I'm sorry..." Burgundy muttered as she slipped out from under him. She ran out of the water and curled up under the umbrella next to the other two girls. She did her best to hid her growing blush but it didn't do much. "I can't believe I did that."

"Well, at least now he knows, right?" Georgia tried to be comforting.

Burgundy didn't answer. She was still completely frazzled that she actually managed to kiss him. Cilan, her newest study buddy and long time love. Then, as if things couldn't get any more awkward, Cilan approached.

"Hi...um...could I talk to Burgundy...alone?" Cilan asked, nervously.

"Sure." Iris replied.

Georgia and Iris got up and walked a bit away to watch. Sure they were out of ear shot but Cilan and Burgundy's body language was easy enough to read. They were both clearly very nervous as they stood before each other.

"So..." Cilan scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry for...you know...what I did..." Burgundy blushed while avoiding eye contact.

"It's ok...I didn't bother me." Cilan replied. Burgundy nodded but still wouldn't look at him. "Actually...I really liked it."

"What?" Burgundy's gaze shot to meet his.

"You heard correctly and given what's happened, I think it's time you know. I'm in love with you Burgundy." Cilan confessed.

"Really?" Burgundy asked as a smile formed upon her mouth. "Because I love you too."

That was all they needed to hear. The two connoisseurs sealed their love with a sweet and loving kiss.

Georgia and Iris smiled to the new couple, really happy for them.

"Finally, they are together." Iris remarked.

"Good for them." Georgia smiled to herself. "Maybe it's time we tell them too."

"Are you serious?" Iris questioned in shock.

Meanwhile, about 10 feet behind the to girls, Trip and Cameron were talking. Though, it was mostly Cameron talking and Trip thinking about finally telling Iris how he feels. Especially after seeing Bianca and Burgundy declare their love.

"Hey Cameron, can you do me a favor?" Trip asked.

"Sure. What do you need?" Cameron remarked.

"Can you distract Georgia for me?" Trip requested.

"Of course! I'm on it!" Cameron exclaimed and ran over to the two girls.

Trip simply shook his head and slowly followed over to the chatting girls.

"Hey Georgia!" Cameron exclaimed as he snatched her hat.

"Cameron, give it back!" Georgia demanded.

"You'll have to catch me first." Cameron taunted as he ran off with the yellow hat.

"Get back here!" Georgia ran after him.

"Such little kids." Iris giggled. "They need to get together."

"Iris, can we talk?" Trip asked.

Iris stiffened a moment as a light blush dusted her cheeks. She turned to face him with a nervous smile.

"Ok, what do you want to talk about?" Iris questioned.

"I'm just going to come out and say it. Us traveling together was about more than wanting company. At first I had a crush on you but the more time we spent together...it turned into more. I'm in love with you Iris." Trip admitted.

Her blush had grown many shades darker but she smiled nonetheless.

"I love you too." Iris beamed.

Trip smiled and took another step towards her.

"Can I kiss you now?" Trip gently caressed her cheek.

"Yes." Iris smiled.

So they did. After so long of being in love, they showed it through a magical kiss that they would never forget.

As for Georgia, she was still chasing after Cameron. Though, she finally managed to corner him.

"Please, give me the hat back." Georgia panted.

"I don't know. What do I get in return?" Cameron smirked.

"Just give it to me!" Georgia lunged at him.

He side stepped and caught her in his arms. He gave her a cheeky smile as he placed her hat back on her head.

"So, do I get something now?" Cameron chuckled.

Georgia glared ay him with a dark blush on her cheeks. Now, it was time to kill two birds with one stone. Get revenge and share her feelings. She grabbed his face and smacked his lips on hers.

Cameron was absolutely shocked by her choice of actions but kissed her back. This was a dream come true, for the both of them.

So a beach day that they was supposed to be a girls day ended up being a wonderful day they would never forget.

THE END