Remember- megavision/learner

It had all happened so fast. A great accident while on their travels left Mairin and Alain injured badly. Broken bones, concussion, as well as cuts and slashes ashes along their bodies. Now, they are in the hospital in a coma, with little to no promise of waking up.

When the news spread, many people came to visit them. Although, only two of these visitors were consistent. Aria and Sawyer. You see, in the time before Alain and Mairin went off to travel together, Sawyer had gotten close to Mairin

and Aria had gotten close to Alain. They had fallen in love.

However, the day before Alain and Marine left, they confessed to each other and became a couple. Which left a sad Sawyer and Aria to deal with their broken hearts. Until now. Now, Aria had hardly left Alain's side and Sawyer had done the same with Mairin.

"Do...do you think they will remember us when they wake up?" Aria broke the deafening silence of the room. "B...because...the doctors say...that they might not remember anything." She bit back sobs.

"I don't know. We can only hope." Sawyer muttered as he looked down at Mairin. "We can only hope."

The room fell into silence once again. Aria grabbed Alain's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Do you think...things might have been different...if we had told them?" Aria wondered aloud. "I mean...what if they had stayed because we said something. We could have prevented this."

"There is no telling what would have happened, Aria. But no matter what, we are not at fault. You can't blame yourself." Sawyer assured.

"I know. I'm just worried." Aria rubbed her arms.

A nurse suddenly walked in, and was surprised to see the two teens still there.

"You two are still here? You need to get out of here. Get some rest. Worry about your own health first." The nurse scolded.

Aria and Sawyer nodded glumly and left the hospital to return to the Pokémon center. However, no matter much they tried to rest, their brains were to busy to let them sleep. They just tossed and turned for a while.

The next morning, the two got up and went back to the hospital to wait by their unconscious friends. To their grateful surprise, Mairin and Alain had begun to wake up.

"Alain!" Aria squealed as she ran to the side of the bed and hugged him. "I'm so happy you're awake. I love you so, so much. Please don't do that anything like that again!" Aria cried.

Alain was stunned. "Who are you?"

Aria pulled back and wipe the tears from her face. "Oh. Right. I'm so sorry." Aria gulped. "It doesn't matter."

Just as Aria turned to leave, Alain took her hand.

"Wait!" Alain stopped her. "You know me?" Aria just silently stared at him, a light blush dusted her checks. "You said you love me, is that true?"

"Yes." Aria finally admitted.

"Are we together?" Alain questioned.

"No." Aria sighed sadly.

"But you know me personally? Could you help me remember?" Alain begged.

"I...I can at least try." Aria promised.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the small room, Sawyer offered a shaky hand to her.

"Mairin? Are you ok? Do you remember anything?" Sawyer asked gently.

"My head." Mairin groaned, grabbing the her head. She then looked to Sawyer. "Do I know you?"

Sawyer nodded slowly. "Yeah. We are friends."