The big question- sommeliershipping

Cilan had never been a nervous person, unless there was a Purrloin around. He was known for being so calm and collected in just about all situations. It's what made him such a good gym leader and helped him become such a high class connoisseur.

So, it was quite a surprise to his brothers when they found him pacing rapidly and rambling on about a certain purple haired girl of his.

At first, Cress and Chili just sat back and waited for him to calm down. Surely, he couldn't keep it up forever.

However, even after an hour, Cilan wasn't showing any sign of slowing down. So they decided it was time to step in.

"Cilan, you have to stop pacing." Chili sighed. "It isn't going to solve anything. Plus, you're making me dizzy."

"I know." Cilan groaned, but continued to pace back and forth.

"Then why won't you stop?" Chili questioned.

"Because...I'm so nervous." Cilan replied, finally sitting down.

"Well, standing around here with us isn't going to solve anything." Cress pointed out.

"Yeah, it's no big deal." Chili added. "Just ask her."

"No big deal! This is a huge deal! I'm asking her to marry me! There is nothing small about it." Cilan yelped and went back to pacing.

"Jeez Cilan, who know you'd be the one to get so riled up over this?" Chili chuckled.

Cilan glared at his redheaded brother for a moment, but dropped his gaze to the floor. Cress rolled his eyes, and stepped in. Someone had to be the voice of reason between them.

"Cilan, you need to calm down." Cress instructed. "Being stressed isn't going to do you any good. Especially when there is very little to be stressed about."

"But-" Cilan tried to protest.

"No buts." Cress interrupted.

"Well, I mean-"

"No buts." Cress talked over Chili. "There is very little to worry about, okay? And to prove it, we're going to go over everything that someone in your position should worry about. Now then, do you have the ring?"

"Yes." Cilan replied.

"Do you love her?" Cress asked.

"Of course, I do." Cilan nodded rapidly.

"Does she love you?" Cress asked.

"Yes." Cilan answered.

"Than what do you have to worry about? Seriously, just ask her. Nothing is going to go wrong, and if it does we will be right there to help you out." Cress assured.

"Yeah, with a camera." Chili mumbled under his breath.

"Chili, I want you to remember this moment when it's your turn." Cress grumbled.

Chili quickly shut up, knowing he was in for it when the time came. But this was the only time he has been grateful for being single, so he at least had some time left.

"So, now that you have all the most important issues are out of the way, there are only three simple things you have left to do." Cress stated.

"And that would be?" Cilan asked.

"Pick a romantic place to ask her, subtly ask her to met you wherever you chose, and finally, you pop the question." Cress explained.

"You make this sound easier than it is." Cilan groaned.